'ello

Ymmot22

Sup
I'm here with Red Jackdaw, LT Torres, and Miniwonder. Rocktrns was pestering us with ads to this forum, so I decided to make an account. Therefore, feel the wrath of Jiggmin's Village! You advertise on our page, we'll advertise on yours.

Now that that's over with... is this forum for all games, or any games or consoles in specific?

Werbung:

spuznick242

I dont see why he got banned, can someone clarify for me please. He seemed like he was only going to cause trouble in the begging there but at the end he asked about the forums and he only said he was going to return the favor and advertise on here for what rock did on their site. He just said it, he didnt do it.

Werbung:

rocktrns

I made one thread on the site Its not his site thousands of people come on it everyday.

I didn't ban him Moocowman Banned him.
I talked to him before,and he was upset,and I told him I was sorry,but I couldn't unban another moderators ban.

Gamesonly TOS said:
3.11: Please do not post questions about why people are warned, suspended, banned or other related issues. This is a private matter between the staff and that member.