Eota or Dota

Werbung:

Kem Rixen

I've been around EotA: Twilight for over one and a half years, I consider it to be the far superior map in every possible way, I have nor ever will see any redeming qualities of DotA: Allstars.

Undead_Lives

EotA! This should be in the Warcraft Section...
Anyways, only problem I have with EotA is that it's kinda laggy...
However, far more superior, much more complicated. I think that is why not a lot of people play it. Too complicated. There was an interesting thread on wc3campaigns about all AoS's...and this "simplicity" issue came up. Good replies on that thread actually.

Benx_X

EotA! This should be in the Warcraft Section...
Anyways, only problem I have with EotA is that it's kinda laggy...
However, far more superior, much more complicated. I think that is why not a lot of people play it. Too complicated. There was an interesting thread on wc3campaigns about all AoS's...and this "simplicity" issue came up. Good replies on that thread actually.
[/b]
yes U_L it should.... honestly do you think im that stupid i didnt know that it belongs in the WC section?
and any map pwnz dota IMO

Benx_X

though by saying it you are, cause thats like telling me how to do my job? though its the right thing i dont need someone to tell me ok? sorry if you got offended

Undead_Lives

Um, ben, if I was saying that it should be in the Warcraft Section, I was more talking to the member who created the topic. Not the mod of the Off-topic Section. :D

Werbung: