Errors/Corrupted File(s) READ BEFORE MAKING A THREAD!

Raabbii

Mission error code -2,10060

Hey guys can you help me for 2days i cant play combat arms :mad:they are showing a error code :confused:and said to go to the official website but they dont have any solution!!!:eek: Can you guys HELP ???:) Its really very very confusing and want to play this game in the weekend

The code is = -2,10060

If any body got any clue please reply

Werbung:

Love

hey guys can you help me for 2days i cant play combat arms they are showing a error code and said to go to the official website but they dont have any solution!!! Can you guys help ???

The code is = -2,10060

read the thread before posting!

Negathing

the -2 10060 error is definitely because of the server maintenance.
the -2 10061 error its not only because of the server maintenance, im sure of this because i run combat arms fine and my friend couldn't run it and he get this error .

( winsock error code 10061 )
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms740668(VS.85).aspx

seems like a server maintenance but if your computer refused to connect or get a timeout you can also get this error

anyone know how to fix this yet ?
( not worth the wait till timeout is over )

Love

the -2 10060 error is definitely because of the server maintenance.
the -2 10061 error its not only because of the server maintenance, im sure of this because i run combat arms fine and my friend couldn't run it and he get this error .

( winsock error code 10061 )
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms740668(VS.85).aspx

seems like a server maintenance but if your computer refused to connect or get a timeout you can also get this error

anyone know how to fix this yet ?
( not worth the wait till timeout is over )

Solution: Submit a ticket to Nexon

Login to Www.Nexon.net click Support located in the top right corner, then click Customer support on the left hand side.
Now click Log a Ticket and put in the information required, submit it, wait for your response, this response will take awhile, DO NOT COME HERE AND COMPLAIN.

Tech

I'm getting error code [0x30000030].

It says: Fail to update protection modules!

This happens when I try to launch the game, and Hackshield begins to load. Anyone know a fix? Or will I have to reinstall?

evoarny

hey ur way of the game didnt work on my pc..my computer exceds the expectatios to play i have a quad core duo processor and still wont load the game it frezez for few secs then takes off the " In Game: thing and makes it seem like i never pressed start.. om not the only one with this problem.. can anyone mess with this and let me play the game.. plus i have no lag no programs on so lag isnt the problem..:confused:

unable.jpg

emoking52

combat arms protection modules! error code[0x30000030] my combat arms does not work can someone please help me and guide me to the steps to makeing it work it pissing me off -_-

MAZDAD

having the same problem as emoking52 error code [0x30000030] i was told that i have a hack file in the combat arms folder...but i do not hack..anyway it suggest that i unistall and install back the games file...did that and even delete all the combat arms file on my pc...but it show the same error as above...can somebody help me...

Werbung:

Roger117

having the same problem as emoking52 error code [0x30000030] i was told that i have a hack file in the combat arms folder...but i do not hack..anyway it suggest that i unistall and install back the games file...did that and even delete all the combat arms file on my pc...but it show the same error as above...can somebody help me...

Try going into the CA folder and click on HShield. Then find the program HSUpdate and double click on it. It should uupdate itself, and then you should be able to play.

Here is a picture of where you go and what should happen after it is clicked:
2dikk1x.png