Errors/Corrupted File(s) READ BEFORE MAKING A THREAD!

Werbung:

combatarm1

The game

Okay i can't play the game! when i download it, it downloads then when i install it, it installs but when i click combat arms it loads up then i click start game then something pops up could someone please help me. It says (This application has failed to start because d3d9.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix the problem) and i tried re-installing and that did not work.:mad:

stereohead

Problem..

Hey!

I just have made a new account on Combat Arms Europe. i logged in. When i wanted to create a character an error popped up containing:
Unable to run the game due the client file being corrupted.

Help me please!

stereohead

Try reinstalling the game again if not file a ticket to nexon.
Hey ik reinstalled the game but that didn't worked and i send a ticket to nexon and they send this back:

The original message was received at Tue, 03 Mar 2009 20:06:55 +0100 ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----<rozz@nexon.co.kr><helicity@nexon.co.kr> ----- Transcript of session follows -----554 permanent problems with the remote server mail.nexon.co.kr

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
To: en-einquiry@mapleeurope.com; rozz@nexon.co.kr; helicity@nexon.co.kr
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 20:03:35 +0100
Subject: Error

Hello,

Every time i want to create a charactar i get an error.
Look at the picture there you see what kind of error it is.
I already have uninstalled the game and then reinstall it but that didn't worked

Please help me.

That does'nt helps me:(

stereohead

Hey ik reinstalled the game but that didn't worked and i send a ticket to nexon and they send this back:

The original message was received at Tue, 03 Mar 2009 20:06:55 +0100 ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----<rozz@nexon.co.kr><helicity@nexon.co.kr> ----- Transcript of session follows -----554 permanent problems with the remote server mail.nexon.co.kr

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
To: en-einquiry@mapleeurope.com; rozz@nexon.co.kr; helicity@nexon.co.kr
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 20:03:35 +0100
Subject: Error

Hello,

Every time i want to create a charactar i get an error.
Look at the picture there you see what kind of error it is.
I already have uninstalled the game and then reinstall it but that didn't worked

Please help me.

That does'nt helps me:(

Ok thanx for helping everyone i choosed another name and then it worked :p

loanstar744

I found a way to fix the NGM Module could not be found error without having to re-install Combat Arms. :D
First:go to
X:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NexonUS\NGM or NexonUE\NGM Depending on your region
Then copy all the files from the NGM folder and paste them into:
X:\Nexon\Combat Arms
and then try running the game but do not delete anything from either folder location specified or the game will not work
I hope this helped

usf29

Love i did everything u said and the same thing Happened... I got the Verification ERROR message again.. What do I DO!!?!?!? HElp me PLEASE!! I have NX items and they are going to waste!!! I got them 20 days ago and 15days ago i started getting the error and i read ur thread, POSTED MY OWN which hasnt been read by the MODS, AND NOTHING IS WORKING!!! PLZ HELP ME!!! IM desperate!!

Jordan B

If your message is "Failed to log into the Verification Server" , it's been happening quite often lately, Nexon has been working on their servers.

Your NX weapons time gets frozen, or atleast I think mine did.

Wasadoc

i have a graphic problem....whenever a bomb explodes r if you shoot a gas pipe and the steam comes out ...the explosion and steam become a square that is rainbow coloured....isthere any waa to stop that?

loanstar744

i have a graphic problem....whenever a bomb explodes r if you shoot a gas pipe and the steam comes out ...the explosion and steam become a square that is rainbow coloured....isthere any waa to stop that?

Well we still need a bit more info on that.
Is it an issue with your current graphics card?
Did this happen out of nowhere?
Did this happen after you installed the game?
Did you mess with any game files?
Did it happen after an update?
Did your anti-virus find a problem with any files from the game?
That's the kind of information we need to answer your questions.

Mark

i lol'd at the rainbow problem

But i have a problem as well
whenever a game is finished and i go back to the lobby screen,
Nobody is there not even me and i can't click on anything

Also another problem has occurred; whenever i click on a server it says
'connecting to server please wait' then it stays like that forever.

Werbung: