European points

punkid1

Hey...im portuguese and i want some free points for wii... can sum1 give me a site to do it?:(

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEE:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:LOL:

Werbung:

pkf0rtzh4ar

Hey...im portuguese and i want some free points for wii... can sum1 give me a site to do it?:(

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEE:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:LOL:

well if you go to the official wii site : nintendo-europe.com and than choose your langaugne u can make a free account...i shall explain what to do...on all your wii products which are made after the gameboy advance is made ( so also the games i mean ) is a code...if u put in the wii code u get 250 wii points...wii sport is like 300...and the others are like 125 points! from all my wii/gamecube/gameboy advance i got like 4000 wii points! enjoy...

guyofgod

well if you go to the official wii site : nintendo-europe.com and than choose your langaugne u can make a free account...i shall explain what to do...on all your wii products which are made after the gameboy advance is made ( so also the games i mean ) is a code...if u put in the wii code u get 250 wii points...wii sport is like 300...and the others are like 125 points! from all my wii/gamecube/gameboy advance i got like 4000 wii points! enjoy...

That doesn't work if your in the USA though right?

pkf0rtzh4ar

That doesn't work if your in the USA though right?

well its called nintendo-EUROPE....but you can always give it a try...because they dont send you anything they just send you a mail with a code in it which u fill in at your wii shop channel...so go to nintendo-europe.nl and choose english...fill in your codes which are somewhere on the box of the wii and on the games...and get ur points! ( if u can )...oh and a lil tip...sometimes the codes are in the books which are delivered with the game

Werbung: