[Event] Second Chance for First Anniversary Gear!

rocktrns

Attention Soldiers!

NEXON said:
Back by popular demand:

If you didn?t get the First Anniversary Event items by participating in the First Anniversary Attendance Event, you now have a chance to redeem yourself! FINISH 100 matches between Monday, July 20, 2009 and Monday July 27, 2009 at 10am, and receive the First Anniversary Bandanna, First Anniversary Backpack, and First Anniversary Cap, all for 90 days! Gear up soldiers; you have a lot of work to do!

RULES:

-Finish 100 matches from July 20, 2009 at 12:00amPDT and July 27, 2009 at 10am PDT. Forfeited matches will not be counted, so you must play the match until the end!

-This contest is open to anyone who completes 100 matches during the specified time period, regardless of whether you participated in the First Anniversary Attendance Event.

PRIZE:

-First Anniversary Bandana, Backpack, and Cap, all with a 90-day duration. There will be a 7 day inbox expiration period on all items.

--Combat Arms Command--

Werbung:
I heard the cap gave a speed boost....
Because the gear was so colorful it kinda made you a big target ...
Oh well, i think I'll still try and get the gear.

MooCowMan

The hat gives you 2% increase, but I have a bandanna which gives me a 5% increase. Face mask should give a small speed increase.. I really wish it did, I want to go faster!!

Werbung: