[Event] The Gifting Event!

Jordan B

ico_ctg_10311.gif
The Gifting Event!

Attention Soldiers!

Every good soldier knows the key to surviving out in the field is to know you can depend on your fellow soldiers to cover your back. Why don’t you take a minute out of your day to thank your loyal compatriots by gifting them with a Supply Crate MYST-N?

From September 23rd through September 30th, every time you gift a Supply Crate MYST-N, you will receive an Exclusive Supply Case GIFT-N! This case will guarantee you one of many rare and valuable weapons such as the M4A1 SOPMOD!

Let’s see some generosity Soldiers!

--Combat Arms Command--

Now, I'm not one to beg, but I've never been gifted anything :confused:

If anyone would be so kind as to gift me a MYST-N case, it would be HUGELY appreciated, and hey, you get a GIFT-N case in return :thumbup:

My IGN is : Jordanga

I love you all , and be generous for the end of the month of September !

Werbung:

spuznick242

I only have 1800 nx and I really want to save it and see what new comes out. But if I get more NX, I'll gift a few people, because its good to gift someone something because not only are you giving them something and making their day, your also getting something of a similar value back, which makes your day too, so it makes everyone's day.

Jordan B

I only have 1800 nx and I really want to save it and see what new comes out. But if I get more NX, I'll gift a few people, because its good to gift someone something because not only are you giving them something and making their day, your also getting something of a similar value back, which makes your day too, so it makes everyone's day.

^^^^

Nice guy :thumbup:

Werbung: