Events?

Werbung:

Love

Yep, that'd be a great addition to the community.
WarRock/K2 still does it I believe.
Their GM's/Staff also randomly appear, and if you're lucky, they'll give ya a little extra something.

I'm surprised they haven't done this, and if they have, then I'm surprised they haven't done it much.

jklp44

yeah like better weapons and clothes that would be really awesome. maybe we should send in a petition for all of our ideas on this site...

yeah like better weapons and clothes that would be really awesome. maybe we should send in a petition for all of our ideas on this site...

halloween permanent creepy items would be good like a invisible vest that makes you invisible for 3 mins and like a cool halloween blaster that shoots pumkins at the enemy but at the same time the pumkins poision them making them loose health :eek::eek:

Shaboozie

The only true event I've seen so far is the double GP event a week after the game came out for 3 days.

I want to see more of this kind of thing from Combat Arms.

KevinJay

There sort of is an event going on right now. It's the contest to win a couple cool prizes from Nexon.

[from Nexon.net] All players who attain the rank of Sergeant First Class I by Tuesday, October 30th, 11:59PM, will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win one of the following prizes!

-- 3 x DELL UltraSharp 24-inch Widescreen Flat Panel Monitors!

-- 5 x Razer Lycosa? Gaming Keyboards!

-- 100 x 10,000 Nexon Cash!

linkie: http://www.nexon.net/NX.ASPX?PART=/News/Event&mode=view&uid=13&bbsidx=9603

Drannith

A double GP or double EXP event would be great, maybe once a month?

I like that they are giving real world prizes to people for just leveling and should continue but only a select few will be receiving those prizes. Course your not doing anything for the prizes other then playing the game so I really shouldn't complain at all.

KevinJay

A double GP or double EXP event would be great, maybe once a month?

I like that they are giving real world prizes to people for just leveling and should continue but only a select few will be receiving those prizes. Course your not doing anything for the prizes other then playing the game so I really shouldn't complain at all.

I know in game events would be pretty cool too! I would love to see pumpkins and stuff for October and such. :)

Werbung:

Love

There sort of is an event going on right now. It's the contest to win a couple cool prizes from Nexon.

[from Nexon.net] All players who attain the rank of Sergeant First Class I by Tuesday, October 30th, 11:59PM, will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win one of the following prizes!

-- 3 x DELL UltraSharp 24-inch Widescreen Flat Panel Monitors!

-- 5 x Razer Lycosa? Gaming Keyboards!

-- 100 x 10,000 Nexon Cash!

linkie: http://www.nexon.net/NX.ASPX?PART=/News/Event&mode=view&uid=13&bbsidx=9603

I believe he was referring to a in-game event.