Japan only, but what a channel...

minna.jpg

- hits Japan on Jan. 25th
- rent (not own) TV shows, movies
- 1 title to watch over 2 days for 300 Wii Points
- 2 titles to watch over 3 days for 600 Wii Points
- 3 title to watch over 5 days for 800 Wii Points
- 3 anime episodes count as 1 title
- 3 free anime episodes to watch: Tetsuwan Atom (Astro Boy), Aria the Animation, and Araiguma Rascal
- 500 points to access channel
- list of some content: Gacchaman OVA, Kimba the White Lion, Ultraseven X, Swan Lake, and some new Astro Boy

mtheat-thumb.jpg

Link

minnanot.jpg

mina03.jpg
mina02.jpg

wii01.jpg
wii02.jpg
wii03.jpg

Werbung:

mrman226

That's cool, it's just like netflix on your computer. The little animals look cute with each other, and that's a much better way to spend wii points, even if you only are renting.

gamelover15

I'll pass on this. Redbox in US is a dollar a day. With that in mind, the first deal is over priced, the second deal is the same, and the third is lower, but I don't think I would ever need to watch 3 movies in 5 days.

LinkHylian

I think Nintendo do have plans to release this worldwide, they probably.you know what nintendo are like, first they'll release it in Japan then worldwide later on in the year.

mrman226

What would really suck is that Nintendo would try to keep this channel "Family Oriented" and then put movies like The Little Mermaid up for rental.

Werbung:

andokomando

i think that will come over to us. because that is basically a call out to xbox and ps3 that wii can do the same. so i hope it comes out to everyone else.