Execute

rocklee

Intro,

It could be that the 5 people in front of you did most of the damage and you happen to get the last shot to kill him. But the stats page doesn't tell you that~

=D

Werbung:

Intro

rocklee said:
Intro,

It could be that the 5 people in front of you did most of the damage and you happen to get the last shot to kill him. But the stats page doesn't tell you that~

=D

Yo, don't rain on my parade..

Where were YOU yesterday?

Execute

Dirty said:
I dont think there should be a "to good to play here" thing... That is gay!

If he cheats then fuck his ass with an old slugger wooden bat from the shed.

If he owns, bow down to him and get better so you can kill him.

i so agree with you man

Puppet

I smell a certain degree of arrogance. Sure I'll bow to you fucker, but be prepared. You have a whole server full of us that want to get better than you now. Someday you'll be nothing more than a regular with mediocre stats :eek:

slick

I don't think u hack, but as a teamplayer u ain't worth a fuck. No offense.
U see, for ex. Dilla is much better than you, but everyone likes him cause he is a teamplayer and he don't wait for the whole team to die and then go and kill 5 ppl that are down to 30 HP. And 'as long as you or anyone else is gonna play like that everybody is gonna fuck with you.
Thats my pov on the subject.

Peace

Execute

slick said:
I don't think u hack, but as a teamplayer u ain't worth a fuck. No offense.
U see, for ex. Dilla is much better than you, but everyone likes him cause he is a teamplayer and he don't wait for the whole team to die and then go and kill 5 ppl that are down to 30 HP. And 'as long as you or anyone else is gonna play like that everybody is gonna fuck with you.
Thats my pov on the subject.

Peace

lol I certainly agree with you. Once again, I am not a teamplayer as I mentioned before, I use little of my leadership abilities and I like to be complete-solo-rambo-killing style, a lone wolf, not a cheerleader.

so yeah sometimes i will tell my team what to do together, but mostly i would rather win for the team myself with my executing abilities. flame me whenever you want, i am used to it

Execute

Puppet said:
I smell a certain degree of arrogance. Sure I'll bow to you fucker, but be prepared. You have a whole server full of us that want to get better than you now. Someday you'll be nothing more than a regular with mediocre stats :eek:

lol um.. good luck i guess, but I assure you that it will not happen

Werbung:

Intro

Execute said:
Puppet said:

lol um.. good luck i guess, but I assure you that it will not happen

Puppet, I think that "certain degree" is 98.

High five, Nick Lachey.

BTW - I'm still up 3-2 on Exe. Bring it, lil' bussa..

And by "bring it", I don't mean "toggle".

:p