Factions

MeanMugginFool

Have any of you guys picked up Guild Wars:Factions yet? I haven't even touched GW in months due to school and CAL season. If anyone has it and has been playing post what you think so far.

Werbung:

MeanMugginFool

Sug, with Guild Wars all you do is pay for the game, it's not like W.o.W. or other MMORPGs where you pay per month. You pay your $40 or $50 up front and that is it, no more charges.

eggs

its fun.
i havnt played in a piece cuz i been addicted to CZ
but ill hop on there.
also as a note i believe with faction
they are adding more 'professions'
and it will increase the number of chars you can have i believe

MeanMugginFool

Yeah, they have added Assassin and Ritualist as classes, and you can now have a total of 6 characters over both games. You can use you character from the first game and use it in Factions, and you can start a player on Factions and then go back and play the first one also. Pretty tight sounding.

MeanMugginFool

Yeah man, you basically can form groups with people in town, then you can go out and quest together, or you can get computer controlled henchmen in the towns and use those also. It is really neat, I like to look at it as World of Warcraft Lite.

MeanMugginFool

Well, the game Factions itself has the new continent and 2 new classes. The Collector's Editions has an extra soundtrack CD, Art Book, Desk Calendar, Mouse Pad, double sided poster, etc. The Standard version just has the game and the manual.

Werbung:

eggs

rofl...
i have a lvl 20 Elementist/Mesmer
sitting in the ring of fire
ready to finish game for first time
but i been playing CZ so much lately
i havnt had drive to complete game.
same caracter ive had since i pre-ordered it.