family guy new episode

Werbung:

MooCowMan

I think Family Guy is hilarious. Christians are trying to get it canceled though.. -_- I love how people make a big fuss over stupid shit. RE5 because you're killing black people (even though you kill middle easterns too.. but thats 100% fine! :rollseyes: ), Mass Effect because it has a "sex scene" (even though you don't see anything, it completely skips over the actual sex. They also don't realize how you have to build a relationship up to that point and you can actually skip it.), and Family Guy for it's "negative" outlook on Christianity even though it basically insults everyone, they're just jokes! Get a fucking sense of humor and stop taking the world so seriously! -_-

MooCowMan

I don't care if it's cancelled or not. But it is a really gross show.

Gross? How is it gross? o_O sure theres moments where you have to see peter's fat ass.. thats about it. Now robot chicken and metallacolypse are stupid shows that tend to go WAY overboard. Family Guy barely even touches disgusting compared to them..

Werbung:

spuznick242

family guy is by far the greatest show that i have ever saw and the simpsons are alright but i dont usually watch them...family guy all the way! and for you people who want to get family guy off the air, up yours...