Fancy clothing - a deathwish?

Slartibartfast

Good day,

based on discusion in shoutbox, I am quite interested in your opinions.

Do/should you target people based on attire(parrots, cloaks etc.)?
And also, do/should you prioritize your targets based on suspected class(and order them if possible)?

Werbung:

Nurech

But of course, thats why I always wipe the floor with Murpo :), I like he's bright clothes, white pants and so on. Easy picking from the sluggish gray.

b00sted

I dont target depending on clothes.. i do it on who taunts me... you taunt me I will make it my job to kill you over and over and over.. and then at least 1 time t-bag you for your doushebagery!

Cromatox

I like to have camouflage clothes instead, or some brown clothes, who still looks nice when you near it, but you would still be a little hardier to spot, that's how i like it to be ;)

Hari Seldon

Proper camo doesnt really work, as theres not much grass etc.
To blend in youll need dark and light browns.

And yes, i go after the taunters also! just to taunt them back!

CrimsonX

Harrowed said:
Commandos are always my target ;)!!!!!! Not depending on class which I'm playing. And tattoo guys, they are my mission!

Totally agree with harrowed :p If u can spot commandos u have 1 easy kill.I think tattoos have no place in war cos they always on a naked man :D Everything else is funny but this not for me :)

clevesteamer

I don't target based on specific articles of clothing. However, I have to wonder what some people are thinking wearing the bright articles - like the Royal's white MJ suit for example - My ghod does that stand out to make you a clear target. Also, there are several other super-bright outfits. Just doesn't make sense to me. Wear dark or plain clothing to hide better.

Werbung: