Fancy clothing - a deathwish?

Werbung:

Hari Seldon

i recently bought fancy clothing for 2 of my heroes, my lower level one gets attacked alot more frequently as he stands out as quite often the only fancily dressed person in the server. however as you get higher levels you see greater variety of costumes so are attacked less often, because wierd is standard (if you see what i mean)

So, fancy clothing is only a deathwish in lower level servers

Robwar

I agree with hari,since alot of higher lvl players invest more time they also invest more money,that way in the whole server nobody is in thier standard clothes,vp clothes also look more special.

Phaced

People with bright clothing makes my job alot easier, for example:

Yesterday it was 3v3 in VV, royals were split up getting killed as the 3 nat soldiers stuck together CM'ing whenever a bee stung them. I couldnt take any of them out so i managed to convince a fellow royal gunner to take down the same guy everytime. "Single target dps the guy in the hawaiian shirt" it worked and we got the last few kills we needed to win.

Makes it alot easier for me to remember if youre the commando who spams TT and runs, the soldier with max BS etc.

I will admit ive gone for the guy who spams the "No" widget after killing me, it does grind my gears :lol

V0lt-man

if you are real pro nothing makes you vunurable ( or wtf this word types :D) i was running in MJ's suit since it started and nothing changed i was pwning nat's with same power )

Play[4]Me

I just use my old rags as in my signature... I like my jacket I bought with my free BF... But thats the only 'fancy' thing I have.

Still I love my look >.<

Play[4]Me

KingRick said:
I don't like your look, Play[4]Me :p

Looks a bit too much like mine :p

Everything is VP, expect for the jacket, I got that with the 200 free BF we got from them... But know I actually wanted a Hero-slot for it, and not a jacket that will disappear in 20 days O.O

Patzor

Due to my Rippin Rocket attire, I sometimes find the occasional commando desperately trying their best to kill me. Infact one time I had a player who announced it in chat everytime he managed to kill me.

As for my priorities, I usually go Commando>Soldier>Gunner.

Laura

Patzor said:
Due to my Rippin Rocket attire, I sometimes find the occasional commando desperately trying their best to kill me. Infact one time I had a player who announced it in chat everytime he managed to kill me.

yeah, I get the feeling the gold helmet isn't the most camouflaged I've ever been...and I need all the help I can get o_O

IMajorMalteI

Patzor said:

Yeah..Sometimes I have the same feeling when I play my Pirate soldier(Parrot,Peg Leg,Pirate Hat,National Shirt,Thor'S Trousers,Dead Eye Patch)...
I think I get declared "favourite aim"...The fact I often have good scores also supports them in their idea..When this happens,I often switch to my commando,who uses melee setup and only hunt enemy commandos down :D

Phaced

IMajorMalteI said:
Patzor said:

Yeah..Sometimes I have the same feeling when I play my Pirate soldier(Parrot,Peg Leg,Pirate Hat,National Shirt,Thor'S Trousers,Dead Eye Patch)...
I think I get declared "favourite aim"...The fact I often have good scores also supports them in their idea..When this happens,I often switch to my commando,who uses melee setup and only hunt enemy commandos down :D

Lookin at your sig, id have to agree, you got "favourite aim" written all over you, its that eyepatch it says "im so good i only need one eye to keel you!!"
:darksmiley:

Werbung:

KingRick

ForeverSoldier said:
I just get shot a lot because I have medals and run over people a lot. :p
Nobody will target you cause 'you have medals' lol.
Like everyone has these medals :p You can barely see them :p