Favorite Artist/Band

MooCowMan

:D yessum, my mom and dad would play it for me while I was in the womb. :D Now I have a deep love for their music, especially the album Wish You Were Here. I grew up very distant from my generation.. well at least music wise.. Can't stand many current bands.

Werbung:

Aristocrap

:D yessum, my mom and dad would play it for me while I was in the womb. :D Now I have a deep love for their music, especially the album Wish You Were Here. I grew up very distant from my generation.. well at least music wise.. Can't stand many current bands.
rofl If only we could do that
lol I can almost imagine a mother trying to do that pressing stereo speakers against her tummy!
Doubt it'd work very well xD

MooCowMan

Jimi Hendrix, Pink Floyd, Beatles, Grand Funk Railroad, The Who, The Kinks, B.B. King, Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Victor Wooten, Led Zeppelin, Interpol, Coheed and Cambria, Mattrach, The White Stripes, Gustavo Guerra, Journey, Red Hot Chillipeppers, Andy McKee, Franz Ferdinand.. the list goes on forever.

Jankins

I hate picking favorites. Hmmm... A few off the top of my head include: Queens of the Stone Age, Kyuss, Masters of Reality, and Death Cab for Cutie. Granted these are just bands that I'm currently listening to, I refuse to pick my favorites of all time, as it's too broad of a spectrum.

Seawied

All those bands suck the same amount.
They can go die by over cutting themselves, trying to show that they aren't posers....

pretty much.

Fall out boy is the pinnacle of corporate invasion into the punk genre. Its the second band in history to be paid before even releasing any sort of material (the Hills being the first band in existance to do so)

Jankins

Jimi Hendrix, Pink Floyd, Beatles, Grand Funk Railroad, The Who, The Kinks, B.B. King, Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Victor Wooten, Led Zeppelin, Interpol, Coheed and Cambria, Mattrach, The White Stripes, Gustavo Guerra, Journey, Red Hot Chillipeppers, Andy McKee, Franz Ferdinand.. the list goes on forever.

Check out Bela Fleck and the Flecktones. You won't be disappointed.

Werbung: