Favorite Artist/Band

MooCowMan

Looks don't make the bassist. That's little scene girl thinking right there, if hes ugly hes not good, if hes hot hes the best. o_O Some little scene girl actually tried to tell me Pete Wentz is better then Paul McCartney because he was hot and Paul wasn't.

Werbung:

Jankins

Haha, indeed looks DON'T make the bassist. You have to agree he's pretty much bigfoot from the goof troop.

frankfoot.jpg

Jankins

Of course I've heard of him. His work with Les Claypool was decent, but I don't understand how he could be your favorite. With a name like masterchief I guess I understand.

Seawied

Of course I've heard of him. His work with Les Claypool was decent, but I don't understand how he could be your favorite. With a name like masterchief I guess I understand.

Buckethead is one of the most amazing musicians in the business right now bro

Jankins

It's all a matter of taste. Best in the business though? Come on. Best in business. What business? Surely not the music business. Have you even heard Chinese Democracy? I'll tell you one thing that album's not doing. Succeeding.

Best in the business. Give me a break.

Have you forgotten about Satch, Steve Vai, Randy Padilla, Kirk Hammet, Josh Homme, Paul Gilbert, George Lynch, and Ritchie Kotzen?

Go play Guitar Hero more.

Seawied

It's all a matter of taste. Best in the business though? Come on. Best in business. What business? Surely not the music business. Have you even heard Chinese Democracy? I'll tell you one thing that album's not doing. Succeeding.

Best in the business. Give me a break.

Have you forgotten about Satch, Steve Vai, Randy Padilla, Joe Satriani, Kirk Hammet, Josh Homme, Paul Gilbert, George Lynch, and Ritchie Kotzen?

Go play Guitar Hero more.

first off I don't play guitar hero and secondly I listen to all those guys with exception to Ritchie Kotzen and Padilla. Buckethead's talent is wasted on the Chinese democracy album. Buckethead really is best doing solo work.

You listed grandmaster satch twice btw :p

Dipsticked

Should I take that "Are you 13? Because you listen to poser-punk bands" comment as an insult, as im 13? Meh, ill ignore it.

Favorite Artists/Bands:

ACDC,
Arch Enemy,
Avenged Sevenfold,
Billy Talent,
Breaking Benjamin,
DragonForce,
Fuel,
Jimmy Eat World,
Letter Kills,
Linkin Park,
Ozzy Osbourne (ofcause I haf to like teh ozz),
Papa Roach,
Red,
Slipknot,
System Of a Down,
Three Days Grace,
Yellowcard

Theres more, but those are the ones with the most songs I like. The rest I probably like 1-2 of their songs and hate the rest.

Seawied

Should I take that "Are you 13? Because you listen to poser-punk bands" comment as an insult, as im 13? Meh, ill ignore it.

Favorite Artists/Bands:

ACDC,
Arch Enemy,
Avenged Sevenfold,
Billy Talent,
Breaking Benjamin,
DragonForce,
Fuel,
Jimmy Eat World,
Letter Kills,
Linkin Park,
Ozzy Osbourne (ofcause I haf to like teh ozz),
Papa Roach,
Red,
Slipknot,
System Of a Down,
Three Days Grace,
Yellowcard

Theres more, but those are the ones with the most songs I like. The rest I probably like 1-2 of their songs and hate the rest.

to be fair, most 13 year olds listen to exactly that kind of music

Werbung: