Favorite Book

Werbung:

MadJanet

Well the only book that I can think of right now is Tuck Everlasting. But I've read many other books, but I don't seem to remember any =/

poir123

Acceleration by Graham McNamee
Into Thin Air by Jon Krakauer
Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
The Declarationby Gemma Malley
Gregor the Overlander Series
Artemis Fowl Books
There's a lot more... I'll post it when I become on forum whore. (Posting on every other post spots. :p)

IKilledYouIn1

I would have to say Skeleton Key. I cannot find the author's name. It's not anywhere in the book. Although it is an awesome book. I am still reading it but it is sooooooooooo awesome! It's most likely like a Indiana Jones book. Only it's better. Even if you don't like Indiana Jones you should try out this book. Awesome too! l0l

SpIkE_JoNzE

Well, im notr only a brave soldier at CA, i also like reading men well here is a list of my favourites, i may make coincidence with somebody...LOL

here is it:

EVE (form the game eve online)
EVE empyrean age (New EVE's Release)
The Lord Of The Rings (ALL BOOKS, MAN I LOVE THIS NOVEL)
Sons of Thurin (Tolkien)
I am Legend.
The Last Age - La ultima era (I am writting this one)
Moon Light Lady (ForAdults only) (by the way Im 19)

thats all do you like?

by the way Ltchips....Rainbow six has realtion with the tom clancy's game?
LOL thnks CAFC

jklp44

Authors- Eoin colfer, tomclancy, christopher paolini, jk rowling, jrr tolkien, anthony horowitz, vince flynn, you name it and ive read it :D

Werbung:

chrisjon

i do not read much but i read The road by:Cormac McCarthy and it is the best book i have ever read it is about a boy and his father and how they live after most of the people on earth die make it the next book you read it is great