Favorite Browser?

Mr. E

I use Google Chrome. It's fast, sleek, simple, professional, and does the job right. It's highly customizable and has a lot of potential.

How about you guys? What's your favorite browser?

Werbung:

Kate23

Goggle Chrome for me too. I like how it works, I like how the browser looks, and its functions i.e how it spell checks for you.

Yea my favorite browser is google chrome too, idk why but it seems like google chrome loads faster than the other browser and it is so simple lol

rocktrns

I've used Fire Fox for a while,but then about 3 weeks ago I decided to try out Google Chrome,and now I'm a fan.
81121778_Yes_but_can_Google_Chrome_or_Firefox_do_THIS-s640x440-96689-580.jpg

radascars

Chrome did a good job for the fastest and simple browser! I also used Mozilla before but when I started using Google Chrome I feel the speed and accuracy. :)

McCallum

Using Google Chrome here! I used to use Mozilla Firefox, but I'm having a hard time returning to it ever since Google Chrome was first introduced.

Super Six 4

Also use Chrome. It's super easy to use and faster. I've used pretty much every other major internet browser-Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer-Chrome is the best one I think.

DarkGizmo

Firefox is my favorite browser, hands down. I've tried others but always find myself coming back to Firefox, it's fast, secure and just awesome. I don't see any reason to switch to anything else. :)

lynbetz

I always use firefox, it's much faster than IE and you can customize it in many different ways, chrome is good too but i just can't seem to get used to it. IE freezes way too much.

HollisterFitch

Google Chrome is the best and next up is Firefox. IE is a complete joke to me and I laugh when I see someone browsing on it. Its so slow and very unstable at times.

Werbung:

xcmiller93x

I like Google Chrome, because it's simple and fast. Internet Explorer freezes pretty much every time you open it, and it's ridiculously slow. I also hate Firefox. It was slow as well, and it would freeze often.