Favorite RPG !

G

Whats your all time favorite RPG !?

I have played a lot of rpgs, but my favorite and the one with most treasured memories lies with Zelda: Ocarina of time. Must have played it many many times; each experience better than the previous. And it was the ONLY zelda game in which I collected ALL the heart pieces =) .

Werbung:

CuRRyINaHuRRy

Anonymous said:

I have played a lot of rpgs, but my favorite and the one with most treasured memories lies with Zelda: Ocarina of time. Must have played it many many times; each experience better than the previous. And it was the ONLY zelda game in which I collected ALL the heart pieces =) .

^^ Post is by me. For some reason, I didnt get the Login screen before I posted. DOH !

Loudboy

im playing chrono trigger and chross once the ps1 emulator for psp comes out..

sony is releasing an emulator that will let u play any ps1 game on psp :) woot.

XxxRanciDxxX

Ultima Online, Final Fantasy X, or The new Elderscrolls IV oblivion game that just came out. It looks like total eye candy on my new monster computer and is totaly insane. You can go any where, do anything, steal anything. You see a item on a table, the item is actualy there not just a "skin" And you can take what you see...if your all evil and shit that is.

caitlin

Anonymous said:

i agree!
curry we've discussed our love for the ocarina of time before
<3
bestest game i've ever played. wewt.

Loudboy

XxxRanciDxxX said:
Ultima Online, Final Fantasy X, or The new Elderscrolls IV oblivion game that just came out. It looks like total eye candy on my new monster computer and is totaly insane. You can go any where, do anything, steal anything. You see a item on a table, the item is actualy there not just a "skin" And you can take what you see...if your all evil and shit that is.

most things :)

lovely game rancid...haven't had enough time to play it yet, but this weekend wooooot. im gonna get real into it

Werbung: