Favorite Shooter

Shole

My would be Black Ops.
I played it with my brother and it is really fun until you run out of BP Cash XD or your weapons expire :)

Werbung:

Soulwatcher

My vote is for Socom, how ever they totally ruined Socom 4. They jocked COD so hard they should have named the game Soduty. I wish developers would learn, COD does what COD does best! They should make their own game with their own ideas!

I would have to put my vote on Killzone. The atmosphere of the series is fake but plays off being real so well. Not to mention the multi player online part of the series is just awesome. The way they implemented the warzone (multiple modes into one game) is excellent and they only added to that in part three.

I eagerly await the fourth installment.

Popescu Radu

My favorite shooter is Counter Strike, mostly because of the fact that I have been playing it since I was pretty young, almost 10 years ago, of course, with stops, now I only play a bit from time to time to have time with my friends. This game is cool because it's easy to play with friends that don't have that good of a computer, it requires skills ( it isn't that easy to play).

Danny_brouwer

My favorite shooter is absolutely Halo3 and Crysis2.
I really love these games. I can seriously play it the whole day!
I just never get bored of these games.

fleexie

My favorite Shooter game is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

I like this game because it have great Graphics, really nice gameplay and generally its just good.

One of my other favorite shooters is Counter Strike: Source. It dosn't have the same nice graphics or gameplay but I like the community.

radascars

Call of Duty: Black Ops quite probably represents the pinnacle of the linear military shooter experience – and you wonder where the sub-genre can go from here. Treyarch's game is exhilarating and beautifully orchestrated, but it feels like a full-stop, it needs to be a full-stop, because toward the end of the campaign, bombardment fatigue begins to set in. As CoD players we have travelled the world, killing people, following orders, hunting down madmen … many of us have had enough. Call of Duty should go out on a high, or at least come back totally re-invented. Perhaps that's what we'll get with Modern Warfare 3. But for now, and for the next two-years of multiplayer engagement, revel in this game's mastery of its well-trodden domain.

Werbung:

ToxicV3

My favorite shooter would have to be Mw2 it is a lot better then Black Ops and i just feel like im having the most fun playing that game.