Favorite Shooter

FireNeko

I am going against everyone here and saying WET. I have no idea why I love this game so much, probably the story. I was hoping the second one would be announced at E3 but no joy for me.

Werbung:

ben123

I am going to have to say good ole counters trike source, because the modifications are endless. There are jail servers SND servers, zombie servers, mini game servers, surfing servers. The list goes on. Thousands of player made maps it never gets old.

Graiden

My personal favourite is CS 1.6. Not much of a game tough, there really are more and better games...just that I started with it and liked it a lot. Easy to play, hard to master indeed and you can have a lot of fun. Especially with War3ft mode, respawn or ultimate warcraft. Also had some servers, combined those 3 and got something new :).

MonkeyButt

My favorite game would have to be the whole Call of Duty series. It's just the thrill and fun of killing people that keeps me hooked!

joebotz

My favorite shooter of all time has to be the Gears of war series. I love the third person shooting games, whether it is cod modern warfare 2 third person or All point bulletin, which is another favorite of mine currently. Third person genre of shooting games has really appealed to me over the years, but hey, I still love the thrill fps brings to the table.

WeAllLive

My favorite shooter is Call of duty: modern warfare 2. I play it for a long time and i must say that i prefer Modern Warfare 2 over Black Ops but i don't have a particular reason, it's just that mw2 atracts me more. I play it on a private server so if you don't have money to buy it just check alterIWnet, hope i was for some help.

skowe

my favorite is BFBC2 the game is off the hook
it takes skill and teamwork to play it and unlike COD guns have recoil
which makes it much more real

bertorelli

Definitely Wolfenstein Enemy Territory. Oldschool Q3 engine based game. I tried various shooters but none of them was as good as ET. Simple game that guarantees many hours of fun, especially if you play with your friends.

smartz129

Mine would have to be Modern Warfare because of all the acheivments for it they are some what hard to get but kinda easy at the same time

dlehgml0204

As of me being Korean, i enjoy play CS and SA (Sudden Attack). I've almost never lost a match on these two game, so that's another reason for these two games being my favorite.

Cecil Estrera

Mine would be KOS. I don't know if everybody else plays this game but it is popular here in our area. And I love the outfit of the girl character in it. It's really cool!

Werbung: