Favorite Sniper Kills

The Lone Sniper

In this thread, talk about your most awesome sniper kills. This one time for me, I was sittin on the ledge of the Lighthouse that you can jump to. 3 guys of the other team came up from the spawn. kill,kill,kill. Then, after what was like 15 kills in game, I finally got sniped... LOL!

Werbung:

MooCowMan

I was spawn camping on the Alpha Side of Waverider on the bridge. Some guy came up, started shooting at me missing most of his shot because I was hopping around, no scoped him, then another comes up the stairs and from a pretty good distance away (the corner of the building to the stairwell) I got a no scope nut shot.

The Lone Sniper

I was spawn camping on the Alpha Side of Waverider on the bridge. Some guy came up, started shooting at me missing most of his shot because I was hopping around, no scoped him, then another comes up the stairs and from a pretty good distance away (the corner of the building to the stairwell) I got a no scope nut shot.

nice... that is funny!

porkchops

my awesome kill

i was playing a elimination on junk flea and i jumped on that crate where the truck is and i jumped on that sticking out part of the crane thing. most of the fighting was going on at the other side so 3 enemies tried to sneak thru the place where i was. i zoomed in and sniped the first guy in the head and then the other 2 saw me. one of them crouched behind the other and i jumped and when i was like a inch away i no scoped the standing up guys head and that went down in to the crouched guys head and just like that i got a 3 head shot multikill.:D i started teabagging them when a guy on the roof sniped me :(

izzyz

when charging through the tunnel to the bravo side of snow valley, two guys (girl character and a guy character behind) popped out of nowhere at about 7 inches away. It made me jump out of my seat and I accidentally banged the mouse on the keyboard. You can guess what happened next. I shot both of them with 1 bullet from my m24, got a head shot on the girl and nutshot on the guy.

Love

Ultra kill, no scope, Two Towers
Spawn camping the Alpha base with a L96, my right click wasn't working, so I no scoped spawn camped.
Hah

Manageris98

Well belive it or not i was on bravo side and was crouching on Alpha roofs sniping the guys coming up the stairs and i zoomed in when some how i zoomed out and when i was zoomed out i shot him and suprisingly no scoped him from the tops roofs to the top of alpha stairs

wareagle2

at rattle snake on the bravo side across the field int he middle of the place at the boxes to the left looking out from the garage the boxes i sat right there next to a pole and got like 5 head shots on the exact same guy the entire time he kept jumping down behind the trailer car absolutely hilarious did this with either m24 or the msg-90

_To4stY_

Left side of Junk I got a 3 head shot multi kill(M24), then a sprayer noob comes at me nearly kills me so I no scope him but hes not dead so I throw a nade and it hits him and kills him, then 2 guys came around the corner and died by the nade(so did I)
It was frickin awesome I wish I was recording

SpIkE_JoNzE

mine is my curious "skill" to use my m16 as a sniper rifle, y can make long distance hedshots to dudes who hide behind the sandbags in snow valley, and now in prefecting my technique...o_O, but if i has a sniper y like no scoping...:D:)

spuznick242

ok at two towers i was sniping from the roof twards alpha base...one sniper in the tower with a L96 and i had the L96 and he about 50 to 70 health maybe and he jump off the tower(to suicide so i didnt get the kill) and has he fell down i shot and got the kill just before he hit the ground...it was the luckiest shot i ever had and one of the greatest shots i ever had

Werbung:

Manageris98

Just this sunday i was on death room running a ump with extended mag and s1 silencer and scope and my L96 Arctic Wolf and i took out my Arctic Wolf and i was on bravo side and i went to the left door and i scopped in but i saw a guy run infront of my scope point blank so i pulled the trigger getting him then i zoomed in directly after it and shot this guy and killing him and two behind him then getting my an ultra and i hade 1 bullet left and then i quick scopped some guy coming down the stairs.

I was on Showdown and i was on bravo side again, my favorite side and i ran through the left side of the base killing two people on the top above the door and i ran in i had my Ghillie and my Arctic Wolf equipped and with my arctic wolf i got the two guys up top then running in to the left bottom side of thier base i shot two more people getting and ultra and then i ran to the other side and was no scoping the guys jumping down from thier base and i got an ubelivable and i switched to my Ghillie and just kept going until some noob threw a grenade killing me with an UNBELIVABLE+5

It was SICCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK-