Favorite WC3 MAP?

Thursday

My favorite maps would be, LOAP Gold, Green TD (Creators my friend too ^^), Simpsons Maul, Family Guy Maul, Counter Strike TD, Nintendo TD, Hell TD, Sheep tag, Racoon Wars.

What are yours?

Werbung:

Arkidas

Battle Of Mulgore AOS though I created it myself, Zoator TD, Zoator TD 2, Zoator Survivor TD, Worms Wars, Burbenog TD and of course Skibi TD.

ToXiK

Eve of the Apocalypse (EotA)
Metroid: Search for Samus
Abyss Gates
Enfos Team Survival
Tides of Blood (ToB)
Skibi's Castle TD

Benx_X

yeah speedhorn day of the cow TD is heaps good (you made it too) wait didnt you make all of them with mini-me?

lol my faves are: DOTA DOTA DOTA AND MORE DOTA lol j/k seriously now probly TD's the SC maps tree tag those star wars AOS's are ok umm dark deeds good aswell and sheep tag :eek:

Fladian

I thought I already posted in this thread. Oh well...

I used to enjoy Footy Wars, but lately, I don't play any maps anymore.

Fladian

The lack of games isn't the reason why I stopped playing those games :p I just lost interest mostly, and most people at Bnet were starting to get on my nerves.

Werbung:

ragingspeedhorn

yeah speedhorn day of the cow TD is heaps goog (you made it too) wait didnt you make all of them with mini-me?[/b]

Nope, none of those maps are mine. Lasers and rockets and day of the cow I helped with alot of tower ideas, game modes etc, but didnt actually made anything :p

Pass the bomb I have no idea who made and Maze of the damned is made by a friend of mine (Dark_Baron_Prot). :yay: