Favourite Starcraft Race

Maelstrom_

Favourite Race

I thought i'd start things off with a simple topic. : )
Whats your favourite race? Zerg, Terran or Protoss?

Mine would have to be Zerg, i just love massing Hydralisks and Zerglings. XD

Werbung:

Kem Rixen

I've always been a fan of the Zerg, in my opinion, they're the easiest to just pick up and play, as you can just attack in large numbers, and not have to micromanage all too much (something that I'm terrible at).

Undead_Lives

Protoss....mass cannons :p

(the only thing to do when I play against people that are more experienced and since that's the only race I know how to play....XD)

MeTaL GuArD

Hard choice for me... I used to like the zerg, but i play better with terrans(as i found out playing in a 5 players FFA with friends).

GotSkillz

My favorite race is the zerg, good early in the game, and late in the game :) But they are the fastest race, good for quick elimination.

MeTaL GuArD

Was pretty funny when i slaughtered my zerg friends with a swarm of marines in first 5 mins of the game(they are really poor players though and ended up being raided once every minute to clear up all the workers and buildings except the hatchery... :p). Though when i was busy with messing up the two with 24 units, the protoss built up his turtle strategy(...and mass carriers). And in that game i learned to destroy people without mercy, cause guess what - the 2 zergs turned on me and helped protoss wreck my defense. It was a friends game all the way, but i stick to that rule since then.

RPCOM

I don't play multi-player so my favorite race would be Terran, obviously. But Zerg units can go in a swarm and finish off everything. Protoss have good armor. All the three are good with each of them having their own pros and cons. :)

nick_ro

En Taro Adun! I have always liked Protoss race, mainly because of their looks and advanced technology, but also because if you play with them you may convert an enemy SCV or drone and have an entire additional colony!

Gilee

Always liked at most Terran race, but Zerg race is the strongest race, a lot of tournaments in past few years were won by the zerg race :).

Werbung: