Features YOU want to see on the site ????

Werbung:

Super Six 4

Hey what about a sig contest? I don't mean for making them, but showing them off, and they're judged on:

if they're eye catching
the quality of the rendering, etc.
special effects

I don't know what else, but I think it'd be kinda fun and cool. I don't know what the winner's prize would be, or the runner ups though.

Please help me with this idea and make it a reality, thanks!

spuznick242

Well the sig contest is good but has its downfalls. Like most people have other people make them sigs, they would need to be original, and what would be considered un-orignal, since most sigs are parts of other designes just worked in and changed. I would suggest some time of video, like best kill streak music montage, and best comeback. And awards for things like most improved player and best teammate. Just things that would incourage people to not just be better at the game but be better in general.

Super Six 4

Well the sig contest is good but has its downfalls. Like most people have other people make them sigs, they would need to be original, and what would be considered un-orignal, since most sigs are parts of other designes just worked in and changed. I would suggest some time of video, like best kill streak music montage, and best comeback. And awards for things like most improved player and best teammate. Just things that would incourage people to not just be better at the game but be better in general.

Hmmm...yes, but that even has it's downfalls-like yourself, you don't even play anymore, and I won't be playing much anymore, and there's others too.

Otherwise good idea.

spuznick242

Hmmm...yes, but that even has it's downfalls-like yourself, you don't even play anymore, and I won't be playing much anymore, and there's others too.

Otherwise good idea.

I still play, I just moved on to other games though. I'm mainly a PS3 player but I still play PC games, just not as much. I spend half my time gaming on PC and the other half gaming on PS3, I just dont play CA anymore, the game has gone in a complete wrong direction, but I still play BF2, FSX, AA, and more, just not as much.

Super Six 4

I still play, I just moved on to other games though. I'm mainly a PS3 player but I still play PC games, just not as much. I spend half my time gaming on PC and the other half gaming on PS3, I just dont play CA anymore, the game has gone in a complete wrong direction, but I still play BF2, FSX, AA, and more, just not as much.

ok, but this is a forum for none of those games, so...

Werbung: