Final fantasy

Werbung:

TimpZ

the fact that people swear and fight on this thread is not very fun.

Remember this Gdog?
Gdog said:
y bothetr?? i dont like ff

Anyways, arn't they going to make anything new then? Why are all good games for the wii just remakes and/or transfered games?? Why make a remake of t.ex. ff X? i think that would be stupid because would you really buy a game twice just because it's on the wii?

kaitora

i would love ff10 on the wii... but what would make my day would be a remake of ff8, but using the wiimote to get the critical hits with squalls gunblade... i can see it now

k-boz

well i hope apart from the crystal bearers, theres more to come, coz i just love the FF series, and would like to play more of it

kaitora

well look at FF7 and FF8, they are out on PC... and i think 1-6 originally were gameboy games.... i remember 1-3 were. So FF and Nintendo go back a distance

kaitora

Kuoid said:
it gives them reason to make it since they sell so much and its a popular series

well said... and on a popular console that has been outselling the PS3 6:1, then i think they should make more than just FFCC:CB

Werbung:

supersujay

ya that is a good point besides they have only 1-5 on the gameboy but anyways if we do get a ff game then will be like 1 year after the PS3 releases it