First Scrim Win.....

Tonight we won our first scrim, and it was a hellafied win at that! First match we overwhelmed them as the CT's,then the second match we were victorious as T's. I wanna send a big shout out to the guys of *CRAZY*, ya'll gave us a nice run. I also wanna send out major props to my crew, Bigwood,Firebreeze85,Meixiao, and Nappa_ZD, ya'll did a kickass job out there tonight boys.We keeep this up and we will give them CAL cats a run for there shit.Holla at ya boi.........

Werbung:

-420- Nappa_ZD

YEAH!!

YOO, been in -420- for about a day and had our first scrim and whooped em!! it was a friend of mine's clan who is an established clan in leagues and shit. I love this team and we gonna go far if we stick together. in about 2 months i'll have an incredable addition to our squad possibly, he's CAL qualified but a great friend of mine ;) LATER ALL -420- fuckin rox!

Werbung:
G

-420-CMurder here,just wana say keep up the good work and welcome to all the new members. I myself have only been in for about a month but im learnign fast. WOOT----->>> holla back