First Wii Homebrew Channel!!

Werbung:

guyofgod

Actually....that is what they are going for :) There is an almost working snes emulator that would run using that channel (and you all know that the "channel" is the same thing as when you run it through zelda right?) and then it would run both the emulator and the roms from the SD card.

I will post what I have done thus far and I guess I will be the guinea pig so PM me if you find any more news on this or if you want me to try anything. I have some background in this kinda stuff and I think that I can pull of alot of this stuff without being afraid of killing my wii ;)

Twilight Hack: Check
Tetris running using the Twilight Hack: Check
Snes Emulator (.dol version I think and I can't find a .elf version): Tested but failed
The block game that was supposed to work with this: Tested but failed

I am currently working on getting the Hacking Channel. Just as a side note for anyone that is going to try this. Name your hacked save data to "data" or else it doesn't read it. Also, name all of the programs (.elf) rename them boot.elf or else it doesn't read.

Does anyone know where to get the .elf or .dol file for the homebrew channel? Have the people that made it, released it yet?

Sousanator

No it has not been released yet.
And the Snes dol file you tried is a Gamecube homebrew which is why it failed.

There really isn't any 'testing' required either, not yet anyways.

You do? :eek:
Is it something I could do online?
Besides, I'm sure my cousin is able to do it. He has a modded.... almost everything, really. Including a modded 360.
Let me know. Thanks for messaging me on my Wii as well.

Werbung: