FOR ADMIN ONLY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMA

i have a question for you admin...especially dilla and slick

what is going on? why dont you think that i can do better on a good computer? i dont understand...i have played on this server ever since i started playing cz. I think this is the best fucking server around. I dont know why you think i would be hacking. I know the consequences of hacking and i dont want it to happen to me...i'm getting really tired of it.

this is the thing...my computer =8 year old dell; patricks computer = 6 months old...his is very good and fast. Ask godfather he knows when i was on patricks computer he even said i was doing good...why is it so hard to beleive that someone can do good with a new computer? it's not...i'm sorry i get better..you know how much i play...AND i play on this server...i really dont see the problem...if you need a fucking demo for all this to stop tell me how and i will...no prob there...

Werbung:

DiLLa

OK first of all you can chill with all the fucks and lose your lil cocky ass attitude...you aint no different from anyone else on here that needs to address things...and disrepect will get u knowhere except into the banned section

secondly i watched you for almost a whole map constantly popping ur crosshair on ppl...

if I knew for sure you were hacking you woulda been banned already...
and addressing it to just me and slick thats good shit right htere...
EVERYONE is wondering about you not just me and slick...

i can understand ur aim getting better from a laggy garbage computer...but you dont even play the same anymore...you are always getting the drop on ppl now and playing like that has nothing to do with a shitty computer...

want to record a demo so be it...

go in ur console and type record emahacks

now if another person came into our server playing like you i wouldnt be questioning them...but you played like a noob everyday before now all of a sudden you have tactics gg

i saw your stats in 7 days go from 800 to 1390...so take off the attitude cap for a minute and get into our shoes and think how you would feel

slick

Like i said ...no offense but u used to play like a retard, and now all of the sudden your accuracy is about the same like Dillas, J's or mine....
I realize a good computer can enhance your game, but you just fuckin exploaded.
There were other ppl who got new computers (Loudboy I think) but his accuracy didnt go up 10%......

You might be legit ...who knows? except you........ but everybody on the server is talkin about this.

We are allowed to have our doubts, arent we?

EMA

i just wanna know how it will stop? will it stop if i just play on my shitty comp and camp all the time and get my face pwned? no...i dont think so...yeah i know i sucked really really badly back when i first started...iv'e almsot been playing for a year...i say it's all the computer...if there was somethiong that could detect hacks on my comp i'd let ya do it..i'm legit...but ya'l are making me feel like shit thinking that i might have 'some help'.

oh and dilla..i mentioned you and slick b/c you and slick were the ones getting after me today...

DiLLa

Im not trying to make you feel like anything ema would you rather just be banned and not have it brought up at all..at least we give you the benefit of the doubt....just record a demo and every1 will stfu simple as that..when u are ready for it to stop type stop in the console

DiLLa

im a lil less annoyed now i ate :) ema im not trying to give you a hard time ok? just try to understand when you are like 8-16 or 8-25 all the time...then all of a sudden your 45-15 killing all of the best players in the pub you are gonna raise suspicions new computer or not...i wont say anything else to you about it...next time ill just ban u ok? lol

I can second the whole going from a shitty comp to a good one...I use to play on an e-machine...then I built my computer and my score went up 10x.... It helps cuz you're not as afraid to run into a crowd cuz you know you wont lag and get killed right away...were as with a shitty comp if you see like 4 people on your screen you lag to shit.. just my own personal experience

Casualty

hmmm, yes and no. good arguements on both sides....

we all like you though and its not personal, its just a natural suspicion brought up by a sudden boost of skill. plz dont take is wrong. if you do feel the need to make a demo then plz PM puppet or myself for a place to store it so punx can watch it.

ty and have fun

Defender

I agree that Ema should be watched but realistically cmon...why would she suddenly start to cheat? I know for a fact a better computer can help your score. The better the upgrade the better the score. Just playing on my wifes 3ghz Sony without my graphics card made a huge difference to me. Imagine running on like a 1ghz system with a 16 or 32mb graphic card..which most likely used shared memory. Here is the thing...you all say she sucked and played like a noob but I don't buy it. I never seen her play shitty just get killed often. When you have a faster frame rate and better ping you get the shot off first and that makes all the difference. I bet if I was playing from my old pipe with 20 ping I would be doing a lot lot better too. I know I took a hit when I went from 20 ping to 120 ping.

If you think she is hacking fine make her join the server and when you feel she is doing good tell her to start a demo. As long as her score doens't suddenly take a turn and her demo looks clean then the matter is settled.

Ema...since the cat is out of the bag...Just about everyone thinks you hack now. The change in your score is very noticable. IMHO too noticable for you to be hacking since it would just be too damn obvious. The only thing that makes people think you hack is your score now. Can anyone really say they got her on demo doing something rock solid hacking?

Of course I could be wrong and so could everyone else. The issue will only get settled via a demo.

btw- I dare any of you to take out some ram on your computer and put in a shitty graphics card and see how well you suddenly do. hmm..I have a feeling you would do about as well as Ema used to do.

EMA

well i'll be sure to start a demo next time i'm on a roll...but you'll just have to tell me what to do after that to get it to you,

thank you for your understanding...i think omni and godfather know what i'm talking about when i say i went from a shitty comp to a good comp

blze

well some other non admins have posted so here i go: i got a new mouse and
it definately gave me at LEAST 5-7 more kills a map so instead of being
like 14-14, i am now 20-14, which is pretty big as far as stats and efficiency
go. i used to have a 30+ round like once every 6 months and now i will
have one or 2 a week if not more.

also, i played from like beta .7 to 1.4/5 on dial-up, then went cable, and i did
change strats, and my game play changed and improved a great deal......

BUT

it took weeks to see results. it just was a learning curve i guess and not an
immediate reward thing, you know, getting settings right, learning how shots
will register now, how to lead, how to perceive sounds, etc...

anyhoo, thats enough of my autobiography, dont know why i wanted to
share, but i did, so enjoy. mew.

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.