FOR ADMIN ONLY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan

Well if thats the deal then when i get a new computer my usuall score of lets just say 24-6 will jump to 72-6. Man by that time ill be #1 on the server ill be unstopable. Happy hunting.

Werbung:

Casualty

ema what kind of core is that?

im just wondering cuase i use a 2.2 GHz amd64 also, i have a san diego so its a 3700+

jsut wondering what your using

Puppet

She doesn't know shit about it Cas. I had to show her how to get that info she posted. She literally knows nothing about this computer except when she kicks it that it runs like a stallion.

EMA

Puppet said:
She doesn't know shit about it Cas. I had to show her how to get that info she posted. She literally knows nothing about this computer except when she kicks it that it runs like a stallion.

LOL

MoneyShot

Casualty said:
ema what kind of core is that?

im just wondering cuase i use a 2.2 GHz amd64 also, i have a san diego so its a 3700+

jsut wondering what your using

I am betting on a socket 754 nforce3 because of the 1.5GB of memory. As far as processor, mine is the same model and stepping and its a +2800

Machiavelli

Puppet said:

I got called a stallion by this chick once, it was hot

AlphaEMA said:
or i could just ask you...i wont see him till friday

I swear, every girl on earth does that

RaNcid

wtf.jpg

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.