Formal Sorry.

XanoKais

Sorry.

Ok, I screwed up, majorly. I understand this. I dont want to be flamed for posting this, because this is truly from the heart.

I hacked, in a server full of legit people. It was dumb of me, and I feel sorry...but more angry...but not at anyone, but myself. Why I stooped to that level, to get a few more kills, I'll never know...but I did it, and I'm sorry.

Sincerely,
Xano Kais

PS: A good quote for this post. "Yeah. It was a dick move on my part. Thats why I'm paying for your meal." - Harold and Kumar go to White Castle.

Werbung:

DiLLa

fuck you u piece of shit...i tihnk u have made a record for most im sorry posts...dont worry about getting flamed you are doin that by yourself just fine...i always knew you werent playin stock cs...gtfo of our forum already

XanoKais

did i say i wanted unbanned? no, did i say i wanted dilla to be a dick? no, was dilla a dick? yes, do i care? no

That came from my heart. so fuck off dilla.

And Holiday, thank you for accepting it, but im not leaving these forums.

Hypnos

XanoKais said:
And Holiday, thank you for accepting it, but im not leaving these forums.
yeah, Holiday...what's he's saying is....he's like the phlem in the back of your throat. No matter how many wierd gutteral noises you make, no matter how often you try to spit it out...it's always there...irritating you to no end.

XanoKais

I'm not leaving because I care about you all, regardless of if you care about me or not. I'm like an antibiotic, its made from the bacteria itself, but it does you good instead of bad.

inebriated

I think you are more like a mosquito... no matter how much you swat the damn thing keeps coming back for more! DON'T MAKE ME SQUISH YOU!!

XanoKais

inebriated said:
I think you are more like a mosquito... no matter how much you swat the damn thing keeps coming back for more! DON'T MAKE ME SQUISH YOU!!
niiiiccceeeee, sting, sting sting, sting, sting sting sting, BOOM HEADSHOT.

Satan

once you insult my fellow clanmates thats where i have a problem. Insulting us isnt gonna get you anywhere.

P.S. once a hacker......always a hacker.

XanoKais

Satan said:
once you insult my fellow clanmates thats where i have a problem. Insulting us isnt gonna get you anywhere.

P.S. once a hacker......always a hacker.
Not to sound like an ass, but the only people I insult are the ones that insult me first.....If you can throw them out, expect them to be thrown back equally as fast.

Satan

my point is, if a admin insults you, you fucking take it like its your job. You cant do shit about it so you might as well not even try to. Thats my fucking point.

DUDE, YOU FUCKING SUCK. YOUR A LOSER, A CHODE, A PISS INFECTED CUM BUBBLE ON A AIDS INFECTED SCAB BETWEEN THE ASS CHEEKS OF YOUR FATHERS GAY LOVER.

YOU MAKE ME WANT TO CHANGE MY VIEWS ON ABORTION BEING A NEEDLESS WASTE OF LIFE, BUDDY YOU ARE A NEEDLESS LIFE THAT SHOULD BEEN PULLED OUT WITH A FUCKING COATHANGER.

YOUR BANED, GET IT? GONE? ADIOS? I WOULD SAY DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU BUT APARENTLY IT DID.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU NEED BIG RUBBER DICKS SHOVED SO FAR UP YOU ASS WE CAN SEE IT STICKING OUT OF YOUR FOREHEAD.

MOVE ON IN LIFE LITTLE BUDDY, THERE ARE OTHER SERVERS, OTHER CLANS, OTHER FUCKING GAMES YOU COULD SPEND YOUR TIME ON.

I DOUBT YOU EVAN TOOK YOUR HAX OF YOUR COMPUTER AND PROBABLY STILL USE THEM WHEN YOUR FEELING DOWN ABOUT YOUR LAME SKILLZ, BUT AGAIN NOT OUR PROBLEM.

YOUR THIS GUY:
http://www.uniquepeek.com/fusion_pages/index.php?page_id=134

THIS IS YOUR MOM:
http://www.negative-shock.net/index.php?ns=view_vid&id=454

YOU PLACES 3RD IN THIS CONTEST:
http://tudor.rosca.swellserver.com/news/top_stories/worldrecord.php

AND THIS DUDE CAN GET MORE PUSSY THAN YOU EVER WILL:
http://www.flashplayer.com/music/napoleonnumadance.html
(click on napoleon in the top left)

Werbung:

DiLLa

xano why come back to reply ur words are a waste of cyberspace...really get a life...i saw your pictures you look like the guy we always beat up in high school go pop a pimple or something...i can promise you you wouldnt tell me to fuck off and call me a dick to my face u lil snot wad