Forum MW2 games

Roger117

I have thought about getting the forums members together for a few games of MW2 privately.

I would like a show of hands (you get the picture :p) of how many people own the game and would be able to spend 1-2 hours gaming on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

Details you should know:

• Dates: TBA. Games will be held on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

• How often?: Most likely once in a week then another 1 or two weeks later. If popular, possibly every week.

• Modes/Maps: Team Deathmatch, Domination, Headquarters, Hardcore TDM, Hardcore Headquarters (is open to other suggestions). All maps except for Rust, this may be changed in the future.

• Score Limit:TDM: 10000 (100 kills), Domination: 250, Heaquarters: 200 or 250.

• Host: Person with the fastest connection. Peferrably Cable/ADSL 2+.

• Host Location: North America - Unless otherwise.

• Where?: Private match hosted by player with fastest internet.

• Ladder?: TBA.

Members Signed Up:

Please post below with a yes and your internet speed with upload speed. Don't know your speeds? Go to www.speedtest.net and find out there. Also, use get a ping test from www.pingtest.net. For pings, please choose the Denver, CO server.
  • Roger117 - ADSL: Download - 1.19Mb/s, Upload - 0.20Mb/s. Ping - 217ms

Werbung:

Master_7

Roger, this sounds cool, but you are in a diff time zone, so not sure how I would hook up and play with you.

Anyway, I have a 12mb download and 1mb upload connection.

add me: JBoz7

Roger117

Roger, this sounds cool, but you are in a diff time zone, so not sure how I would hook up and play with you.

Anyway, I have a 12mb download and 1mb upload connection.

add me: JBoz7

I'll setting everything up in a US timezone, whether that be central, western or or eastern.

Super Six 4

I can't post anything yet, cause I don't have xbox live set up, and my brother accidentally broke our MW2 copy, but I'd like to participate maybe, although I'd get hammered a lot, since I'd be the noob pretty much lol

Super Six 4

oops.... sorry Roger... I play on PS3... I didn't catch that you was playing the PC version.. my bad..

OH!! me niether! Lol sorry, I thought you meant xbox, sorry, I can't play with you Roger:cursing:

Jesus, spuz, you're like one of those hardass geeks that I talk about in my Left 4 Dead 2 thread!

spuznick242

OH!! me niether! Lol sorry, I thought you meant xbox, sorry, I can't play with you Roger:cursing:

Jesus, spuz, you're like one of those hardass geeks that I talk about in my Left 4 Dead 2 thread!

What? I'm confused. Sadly I'm not much of a geek, I only play like an hour or two at most on a good day, but lately I've got alot of homework, so I havent been on much and when I am I'm trying to platinum NFS. I'm a motor head at heart, but I'll game when I have time, which hasnt been much lately.

Werbung: