Free Internet channel

skaterboi15

ok Im doing my own giveaway. I will gift 5 free internet channels for the first people who do 15 offers on this link. You must sign up here Rewards1.com - Your source for Freebies!
when you have done 15 offers leave your name and i would see if you have done 15 offers once you have done 15 offers I will gift you your very own free internet channel

Werbung:

Jdeadevil

well, if you got your wii and interenet before june 2007 you could download it free.

No Mrman, Skaterboi15 will give you free internet channel! All you have to do is sign up for some random offer website were you'll probably get spammed to death, but hey! Free Internet Channel!

Johnhg7

No Mrman, Skaterboi15 will give you free internet channel! All you have to do is sign up for some random offer website were you'll probably get spammed to death, but hey! Free Internet Channel!

That is why I created another e-mail address. :001_rolleyes::D:cool::)

The Fist Of David

i don't think anyone is stupid enough to do this...its a refferal link so that when they get points...u get a certain percentage of their points...just spend $5 if u want the internet channel and don't be cheap

Werbung: