1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our gamer community by registering for free here

galaxy boring?

Discussion in 'Mario Galaxy' started by sharp141, Apr 10, 2008.

1. sharp141

sharp141 New Member

for me i was tottaly disapointed with galaxy when i got it for christmas

when i turned it on i had to watch all the video at the start and when i played it, i was quite bored....

2. pkf0rtzh4ar

pkf0rtzh4ar New Member

well if ur a lil farther it gets more fun , but its not real a game which you play more than 1 hour a day. well, i always get boored after a hour but thats my meaning

3. Matt

Matt New Member

It's not the most action packed game, I think the visuals are far more impressive. :)

4. knuckles_sonic8

knuckles_sonic8 Member

^ Agreed. Bowser's character model alone is really well done.

I wouldn't say Galaxy is boring though. I could only afford to rent it when I could and I miss it a lot. :)

5. wegoboyz

wegoboyz New Member

Galaxy Is Ssso Awsome

WHATTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GALAXY IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

6. Kirby

Kirby Member

That was weird ^^....

Anyways, I loved Galaxy. Going through it the second was so much more fun. I would also say this is one of the most challenging Super Mario games to date.

7. MarioLinkSamus

MarioLinkSamus New Member

I think it's great but i agree after 60 stars it gets boring because theres no purpose anymore!

8. Johnhg7

Johnhg7 New Member

I agree it is kinda boring

9. SmileyNor

SmileyNor New Member

No, its not boring. and after you have beaten browser you can find all the stars... love it..

10. MarioLinkSamus

MarioLinkSamus New Member

After you beat bowser you've got to find another 60 stars which doesn't unlock anything apart from the ability to play as Luigi!! Which isn't really nescesarry as its a MARIO game!! Personally i'd like another mario side scroller to come out on WiiWare that would be awsome!!!!!!!!!:)

11. Ellemaster

Ellemaster New Member

i loved the game =] It was like sm64 in a way (going to different worlds finding stars) and that made it extremely enjoyable

12. Johnhg7

Johnhg7 New Member

I've played it at a friends house and I found myself bored within a hour

13. pkf0rtzh4ar

pkf0rtzh4ar New Member

to find 1 star you have to find like 100 purple coins or something like that... ever noticed how long that takes and how booring it gets?

14. eviljim

eviljim New Member

Just got to jump in and say wish i had read these posts before I bought Galaxy.
    What a dull dull game. The only reason I continue to play it is because i shelled out good money so I want to get some worth out of it. I love the Wii but I think Mario is for kids which is a shame because I grew up playing Mario starting with the NES however as I have grown up Mario games have not :(

15. pkf0rtzh4ar

pkf0rtzh4ar New Member

yes ure totally rite...but thats with lots of games that on some part u can continue but there is no purpose anymore...like pokemon mystery dungeon 20% is a storyline and the rest is boored...thats like the same in super mario galaxy