Galaxy or Heroes 2?

which should i get?

• MoHH2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SMG

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Phillysoul11

Ok guys i really want to get either MoHH2 of SMG....
i thing the MoHH2 would be a better choice but my brother MAR1O wants SMG more....what do you guys think??

Werbung:

killman360

Hmmm.....That depends. Both seem like they have great multiplayer and single player experiences. I think it depends what you like better.

Phillysoul11

Galaxy has multiplayer?
i dont really know about the gameplay in MOHH2 and i would really like to preview playing it before i make any decisions...maybe ill rent them :/

killman360

lu1g1 said:
Galaxy has multiplayer?
i dont really know about the gameplay in MOHH2 and i would really like to preview playing it before i make any decisions...maybe ill rent them :/

Oh wait, I have the seen multiplayer and it is not what I thought it was. If you are into multiplayer, go with Heroes.;)

I had to edit a word.

cloudzero45

sharp141 said:
Kailas said:
I think you should get Galaxy. I know that's what I'm getting once I get my Wii fixed.

being curious, what happened to your wii?

yeah.... i would like to know too

but anyway... i heard Galaxys had co-op but MoHH 2 looks like it has a great multiplayer... but the gameplay in galaxy looks a look better
Bottom line.... Galaxys

Phillysoul11

Galaxies co-op sux lol but its a great single player game...if you havnt guessed i got galaxy :p Heroes 2 was out of stock so mario got his way lol

Kailas

sharp141 said:
Kailas said:
I think you should get Galaxy. I know that's what I'm getting once I get my Wii fixed.

being curious, what happened to your wii?

Hehe. It's a funny story... I called Nintendo about three months ago asking if my Wii was okay. I had noticed that it was overheating when I had in stand-by mode. The rep said that all Wiis do that and that I shouldn't worry. I was really worried because of the stuff I read about Wiis getting graphical problems because of overheating. About a month later, mine got all weird and when I had the screen on something mostly one color (background of supershots in Strikers/ sky in Elysia in Prime.) there were some weird black and green pixel smears showing up. So I complained. I'm not gonna go into it, but the one I have now is my third Wii. Anyways, I'm gonna go get a fan when I get SMG.

Phillysoul11

lol that has never happened to me.....weird..... do you play your wii like all day?
yeah a fan would be a really good idea.... i dont need it much because i dont leave my wii on standby...

Werbung: