• MoHH2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SMG

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:

Kailas

lu1g1 said:
lol that has never happened to me.....weird..... do you play your wii like all day?
yeah a fan would be a really good idea.... i dont need it much because i dont leave my wii on standby...

Not really. I always turn it off if I'm gonna be gone for extended periods of time. According to Nintendo, this is an anomaly. Apparently my circuit board just couldn't handle the heat. It's all well and good now though. Shiny new Wii and shiny new cooling fan.

AlanEdgeHead

Kailas said:
sharp141 said:
Kailas said:
I think you should get Galaxy. I know that's what I'm getting once I get my Wii fixed.

being curious, what happened to your wii?

Hehe. It's a funny story... I called Nintendo about three months ago asking if my Wii was okay. I had noticed that it was overheating when I had in stand-by mode. The rep said that all Wiis do that and that I shouldn't worry. I was really worried because of the stuff I read about Wiis getting graphical problems because of overheating. About a month later, mine got all weird and when I had the screen on something mostly one color (background of supershots in Strikers/ sky in Elysia in Prime.) there were some weird black and green pixel smears showing up. So I complained. I'm not gonna go into it, but the one I have now is my third Wii. Anyways, I'm gonna go get a fan when I get SMG.

Sometimes fans do more harm than good. Just make sure your Wii is in a well ventilated area, and it's fan isn't obstructed, and you shouldn't have any issues.

Most peoples Wiis overheat because they've got them cramped up in entertainment centers with other electronics.

kevmaster

Does Galaxy have any online, because if it doesnt i probably wont get it. Unless Heroes is sold out when i go to get it on monday (along with the zapper)

Jesusdragon737

Even though I wish I got Galaxy before you did, it's an amazing game, so it was the better choice. Although, you should still get MoH2 because it should be really good.

Werbung: