gear

Werbung:

Love

Moved to the correct forum section.
Post in the correct section, as it'll optimize forum use, which enables us to reply and resolve your problem(s) faster.

NO, "Gear" isn't an essential.
The only things needed to succeed is pretty much a weapon, possibly a few modifications.
You may succeed with other equipment, though this is mainly what's needed.

The M16A1 is decent, though there are obviously weapons out there that are capable of far much more than needed.

ChubaKiller

No, you don't need all that gear. Some of it does make the game a lot more fun. I buy my main stuff (M4 with a scope) for a week at a time, then if I feel like it I buy different gear for just a day. I like to get smoke every now and then, and mines and stuff. Sometimes when I feel real ambitious, I like to buy clothing and hats and glasses and stuff. I just got a little of everything to celebrate my promotion to E-7!

Purpose-1

I would recomend if all you buy is pistols and weapons. First off, by a weapon that is very strong like a g36e. Put a silencer on it and it will be a pretty decent gun. For pistols, a good gun to get is that western gun ( Sorry, I don't remember the name of it.) It shoots kind of slow but it will kill a person in 2 or 3 shots. If you like to shoot fast and move around a lot get a K5. It is very good and it has a semi-automatic system. It will kill someone in about 1 clip but, one clip will go very fast. If you click your mouse very fast you can be done with a clip in less than 5 seconds. So it depends what kind of person you are.

SPARTANZ77

I would recomend if all you buy is pistols and weapons. First off, by a weapon that is very strong like a g36e. Put a silencer on it and it will be a pretty decent gun. For pistols, a good gun to get is that western gun ( Sorry, I don't remember the name of it.) It shoots kind of slow but it will kill a person in 2 or 3 shots. If you like to shoot fast and move around a lot get a K5. It is very good and it has a semi-automatic system. It will kill someone in about 1 clip but, one clip will go very fast. If you click your mouse very fast you can be done with a clip in less than 5 seconds. So it depends what kind of person you are.

heres wat i buy: PRIMARY: G36E PISTOL: USP GRENADE: NERVE GAS

Roger117

do you really need all that gear to suceed?

Really you could survive quite nicely with just the M16A3. You would end up having a unthinkable amount of GP. My internet is lagging very badly at the moment and I don't want to waste my money, even though I have 69 000gp. I have found the M16A3 does the job quite nicely, though you may struggle a bit more than if you have another gun.

Love

Really you could survive quite nicely with just the M16A3. You would end up having a unthinkable amount of GP. My internet is lagging very badly at the moment and I don't want to waste my money, even though I have 69 000gp. I have found the M16A3 does the job quite nicely, though you may struggle a bit more than if you have another gun.

Simply buy one weapon, and use the M16 as backup, buy a scope, and you're set.

Werbung: