Getting called a hacker

BombJohn89x

Maybe it just me, but I was in game today for about 1 hour, I played two games. In those two games I swear about 15-20 different people called me a hacker and chammer. And that they were going to report me. I tired to ignore them as best as I can. But, I dont want them reporting me, and then I get banned for nothing. I dont know how Nexon figures out if people hack or not, but I know many, many LEGIT players that got banned for hacking. Which they never done so in their lives. I dont want to lose my account, I put alot of time, and alot of effort in getting to that rank.

But, I try to play my hardest, but when I do have a good game its hacker this, chammer that. I dont know, maybe its just me, maybe I'm, just venting...

Whats your opinions

Werbung:
I too face this problem in short you can't do anything. zip, zlich, nada.
Just hope nexon won't ban you.
I've been reported who knows who many times (you can't be sure people are reporting you when they say reported) i haven't been banned yet. But i've got a feeling ones of these days im gonna look at my sig and see dishonorable discharge on it.

Just continue the way your going (assuming your legit :p). Pretty much everybody gets called a hacker.

Jim216

Maybe it just me, but I was in game today for about 1 hour, I played two games. In those two games I swear about 15-20 different people called me a hacker and chammer. And that they were going to report me. I tired to ignore them as best as I can. But, I dont want them reporting me, and then I get banned for nothing. I dont know how Nexon figures out if people hack or not, but I know many, many LEGIT players that got banned for hacking. Which they never done so in their lives. I dont want to lose my account, I put alot of time, and alot of effort in getting to that rank.

But, I try to play my hardest, but when I do have a good game its hacker this, chammer that. I dont know, maybe its just me, maybe I'm, just venting...

Whats your opinions

BombJohn, noobs are not respectors of talent. I've played with you and know of your integrity and understand completely what you are going through. Not from personal experience, of course, I'm just not that good yet. But my 9 year old son is like you. He was kicked, harassed, and reported to the point where NEXON starting sending him warnings when he logged in of future suspension or bans if he didn't stop hacking. I personally got ahold of a GM who told me the 'warnings' were automated based on the sheer number of in-game compliants and reports WITHOUT evidence.

In other words, if you keep getting kicked from games and noobs keep filing in-game reports, even without evidence, you could be banned, just based on the sheer number of compliants, etc. Also, understand that being kicked from a room ranks worse with NEXON's automated warning system than simple in-game reports.

After my son Nate216 got kicked nine times in one day, I bought him Elite Moderator. He still gets threats of being reported, but no kicks. I've conditioned him to tell people he is LGC Legit (which he is) and willing to be frapped and if anyone can produce a screenshot of him hacking then have at it.

Since then, he doesn't have to play like a noob in kick happy rooms and has received no more nasty grams from NEXON.

BombJohn89x

Hey Jim. Thanks for answering. How have you been? I was in your Clan vent the other day, but you might have been AFK. Your son, Nate is truly a fantastic player, no if, andd, or buts. He is amazing. I'm actually jealous of him. I wish I was a higher rank then what I am. I'm really only good at Waverider, put be in another map, Im lost. There was been maps I never have played before. haha

I also went out and bought an elite member ship. My biggest thing is im afraid that i will be banned for nothing. There has been so many telling me that they were going to report me. I guess time will tell.

Have a good one.

spuznick242

Yea, dont worry about noobs complaing. I was in a room a while back at two towers and I asked how many people thought I was a hacker and reported me, 9 people in a 16 player room reported me, and something like 13 thought I was a hacker. I dont get kicked much because I explain to them that they have no proof and to search me, and all because I killed them doesnt mean I'm a hacker, it means one simple thing, I killed them. Just dont let it get to you. Also play in the ranked servers, there is more of a challenge in there and most of them realize what the slightest bit of skill is.

garygofast

I tell them thanks for the compliment . I'm not very good so its a complament to me.But it does get very anouing at times. just hang in there and enjoy:thumbup:

CluelessJoe

Whats your opinions

Meh... a lot of hackers cry "HACKS," when you kill them. I wouldn't worry about it too much. We have a guy in our clan (who's a member of this board)... He gets hackusated a lot, but I can honestly say... he doesn't hack. The guy is legit with a good comp, and some reasonable gaming skills... A lot of nOObs don;t understand that though. Keep on keeping on, play like you're playing and ignore the idiots :thumbup1:

CrackABone

The problem in most free games... Underaged childeren playing the game and not knowing what the word '' Noob'' or '' Hacker'' means but they shout it when they get killed.

XCalibry

I too face this problem in short you can't do anything. zip, zlich, nada.
Just hope nexon won't ban you.
I've been reported who knows who many times (you can't be sure people are reporting you when they say reported) i haven't been banned yet. But i've got a feeling ones of these days im gonna look at my sig and see dishonorable discharge on it.

Just continue the way your going (assuming your legit :p). Pretty much everybody gets called a hacker.

Pretty much agree to what Hellin says. I get called all sorts of names (just look at my KDR) but that won't bother me in playing the game. I treat those comments as a compliment and really the ppl that complain are 9-13 year olds that are just kiddies that naturally want to win win win.

XCalibry

Roger117

If you know your not hacking, just ignore them, because, in this game, whenever someone says "I'm reporting you." It

1. Never happens or
2. "Try" to the use in game report which we know does not work.

So. You can do that or tell them to shut up, politely :) Or not. It's up to you

SpIkE_JoNzE

and what about Game Mastas, i mean eg: if im gettin Headshotting everyone in a GM event, what ya think ppl will do?

so yeah, cool compliments IMO,

spuznick242

If you know your not hacking, just ignore them, because, in this game, whenever someone says "I'm reporting you." It

1. Never happens or
2. "Try" to the use in game report which we know does not work.

So. You can do that or tell them to shut up, politely :) Or not. It's up to you

But also that could make you look even more like a hacker. Just ignoring them and explaining to them that they have no proof that you are a hacker is better, and if they do have "proof" its nothing because your not hacking. Just sitting there no saying anything sometimes gives the message of i dont care what your saying, so what if i am hacking, which you dont care what they are saying because most people in the game are ranting 10 y.o. but just prove to them that you are legit by using basic thought.

Werbung:

Fabimaster

when i get called a hacker i always L0L bcs nost of the guyys accusing others from hacking are nubs that think skill=hack xD
EDIT: btw im 13 yrs old xD