Getting called a hacker

SpIkE_JoNzE

But also that could make you look even more like a hacker. Just ignoring them and explaining to them that they have no proof that you are a hacker is better, and if they do have "proof" its nothing because your not hacking. Just sitting there no saying anything sometimes gives the message of i dont care what your saying, so what if i am hacking, which you dont care what they are saying because most people in the game are ranting 10 y.o. but just prove to them that you are legit by using basic thought.

basic thought...i always try to do that but omg, we need something more, i think my headshot addiction is what makes everyone say i hakz, i just lol at them In game and they get so p***ed off they leave some minutes after o__O

Werbung:

Roger117

But also that could make you look even more like a hacker. Just ignoring them and explaining to them that they have no proof that you are a hacker is better, and if they do have "proof" its nothing because your not hacking. Just sitting there no saying anything sometimes gives the message of i dont care what your saying, so what if i am hacking, which you dont care what they are saying because most people in the game are ranting 10 y.o. but just prove to them that you are legit by using basic thought.

But the point is. If you know you don't hack, you don't need to tell the whole world again because in this game, there will always be hackusators and I have been kicked myself many many times and the good old "I'm reporting you" phrase, and what? Nexon didn't ban me.

So, sure you can say "no I don't hack", but it's funnier to kill the typing noobs instead of spending timing trying to answer back.