gift mii

Status
Not open for further replies.

eodeth!

can someone gift me with either... defend you castle, ffcc:mlak, dr mario [or you sould send the demo of that one],loz oot, or sm64

this would be greatly appreciated, im sorry but at the moment i dont have anything to give, thanks in advance

my wii code is... in my sig

Werbung:

pkf0rtzh4ar

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fist Of David
are your kidding?
why should people who don't know you spend money to buy a random person a game....

yea i agree...if you want some games wait till its christmas or ur b day...or just work for it....but dont beg us to spend $10 dollar so you get a game

pkf0rtzh4ar

sorry for the double post i made it by accident lol...well just dont beg here for games if you wanna beg do it on another site

Johnhg7

And plus whoever it is just joined. If it was Matt, Mario, Jesta or someone it would be different. And would a mod close this threads.

pkf0rtzh4ar

can someone gift me with either... defend you castle, ffcc:mlak, dr mario [or you sould send the demo of that one],loz oot, or sm64

this would be greatly appreciated, im sorry but at the moment i dont have anything to give, thanks in advance

my wii code is... in my sig

lets see...dont say that you dont got anything to give at the moment...you will never give something

kevmaster

And plus whoever it is just joined. If it was Matt, Mario, Jesta or someone it would be different. And would a mod close this threads.

Matt, Mario, or Jesta wouldn't ask for free wiiware or virtual console games. They know better than to spam.

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.