girls on top for once

Werbung:

slick

Crisis said:
I was asking about the language putz; and you do realize that the Czech Republic is just above Croatia spaced only by Slovania. You're talking less than 50 miles in most places.

you just spent 30 minutes on google and Encarta....rofl......good one NOOB

Crisis

And google shit, I had a huge project on the Serbs, Bosnians, and Croats my senior year of high-school for International Relations. Besides it's Europe...everything is close together.

Anyway, I don't think I've seen FPS that bad since I had a friend using a slaped together bitch machine at a LAN that was using an ATi All-in-wonder RAGE128 Pro (it was that or a VooDoo 3, I think we swapped for the VooDoo 3 later in the night).

Come to think of it, that machine was using the Jesus processor. I got the processor from a friend because AlienWare sent him a replacement. Well we couldn't remember what its ACTUAL clock speed was so I just kept overlcocking it until the machine wouldn't post...a few Mhz down from there and that's where it stayed for the LAN...when it promply died 13 hours later.

Then I used the proc by mistake three days later and it worked again (it even has some singe marks..hence the Jesus processor)

Werbung:

Intro

moneyShot said:
I am all googly about a smokin hot serbian chick @ work...

heesh

$

Is it a coincidence that I just Googled a hot Sri Lankan chick before reading this?

I think NOT.

http://www.miauk.com/