God Zombies!!?? Really!!??

King3vil

well i think that when nexon sees the amount of quarantine games being played drop like an upside down sniper rifle shot then maybe they'll revisit the idea of really balancing it out.

Werbung:

Will50Wester

Even tho nexon came out with this balance patch, the problem remains that.......THE ZOMBIES ARE STILL INVINCIBLE!!! in my opinion thats the reason why its so hard for humans to win, not everyone have flamethrowers!!!!!:mad:

E

Elite SEAL

Even tho nexon came out with this balance patch, the problem remains that.......THE ZOMBIES ARE STILL INVINCIBLE!!! in my opinion thats the reason why its so hard for humans to win, not everyone have flamethrowers!!!!!:mad:

it is really hard to win as humans. You have to yell: REGROUP!!! REGROUP IN THE OFFICE!!! and of course only noobs play quarantine for the most part now -so they just dwadle around and get infected. The odd time you do make in to safety -there is a god. lol

SpIkE_JoNzE

i heard that in the patch the zombies decreased just 100 HP so the infected ones get 400 HP no difference lol, but the main problem is with the host, they still have 600 HP...WTF?!?!?!?!?

john66

What are you guys bitchin about. I won 5 times in one match as human. We managed to kill 7 of them in one match too. The balencing made it almost easy to win now.

The host is still killible. You just need grenades, anything that lights em on fire, and a whole lot of ammo.

E

Elite SEAL

What are you guys bitchin about. I won 5 times in one match as human. We managed to kill 7 of them in one match too. The balencing made it almost easy to win now.

The host is still killible. You just need grenades, anything that lights em on fire, and a whole lot of ammo.

so everyone basically had 2 MG's, a flamethrower, and then the basic nade...each?!

If the zombies just were standing there like afk the whole time -that doesn't count really as a "win" in my book, or most peoples'

Wolves25

I agree they are practically impossible to kill but i have managed to kill 2 zombies in one game. One was just sitting there like a dumb sh*t though.

Ashwin

Infected Host = 600 HP
Infected Player = 300 HP

The only fast way to kill 'em is with a flamethrower while in the elevator.

FurinKazan42

Incendiary nades and flame throwers are about the only tihngs to kill a zombie with apart from meele. I have noticed a lot of zombies dieing trying to get to one of the defensive spots, then a human running up behind them and knifing them 'cos they wanna get in. I've also done this myself, it's pretty funny unless another zombie comes along behind you before you get in.

E

Elite SEAL

Incendiary nades and flame throwers are about the only tihngs to kill a zombie with apart from meele. I have noticed a lot of zombies dieing trying to get to one of the defensive spots, then a human running up behind them and knifing them 'cos they wanna get in. I've also done this myself, it's pretty funny unless another zombie comes along behind you before you get in.

Me and like 3 other guys were knifing this supposedly afk zombie -and we almost killed him -but another one came and infected one of my team mates nearby and killed us.

Werbung: