GoldenEye 007 might make VC.

Danny

"Everybody's favourite guy at Nintendo, Reggie Fils-Aime, recently caught up with MTV to discuss the future of the new Nintendo Wii."

"Not only that, but Reggie also discussed the possibility of possibly adding Goldeneye to the Virtual Console, which of course, allows you to play classic Nintendo games."

"Are we feeling good about our success? Do we think we can have more success in the future? Absolutely," he said during a stuffed 40-minute interview with MTV News in a hotel just south of Central Park. "I do think that highlights a difference between us and our competitors: We're not arrogant. We don't view success as a right. We feel we need to earn success every day. And we're going to do that by being true to the gamer."

Full Article: Link

Werbung:

metroidprime3rules

Danny said:
"Everybody's favourite guy at Nintendo, Reggie Fils-Aime, recently caught up with MTV to discuss the future of the new Nintendo Wii."

"Not only that, but Reggie also discussed the possibility of possibly adding Goldeneye to the Virtual Console, which of course, allows you to play classic Nintendo games."

"Are we feeling good about our success? Do we think we can have more success in the future? Absolutely," he said during a stuffed 40-minute interview with MTV News in a hotel just south of Central Park. "I do think that highlights a difference between us and our competitors: We're not arrogant. We don't view success as a right. We feel we need to earn success every day. And we're going to do that by being true to the gamer."

Full Article: Link

Goldeneye was the best multiplayer game ever for n64. I still play it on my n64. I really hope it comes out for vc.

Squiddy

Don't forget this is Reggie we're talking about... he first implied that Metroid Prime 3 would have online multiplayer, then there was the September surprise he overhyped.

I really little trust him.

Werbung: