GoldenEye 007 might make VC.

Werbung:

AlanEdgeHead

They allowed it in the first place. This is why the ESRB is here. They let Mortal Kombat on the Wii, and that's way more violent. Conker licks it in the foul language department, though.

metroidprime3rules

AlanEdgeHead said:
They allowed it in the first place. This is why the ESRB is here. They let Mortal Kombat on the Wii, and that's way more violent. Conker licks it in the foul language department, though.

Conker was a awesome game though with goldeneye :thumbup:

beano

I read somewhere it wouldn't come out on VC because licensing costs would be too high. This was mentioned in relation to Goldeneye but they said it would be the case for any film-licensed game.

AlanEdgeHead

beano said:
I read somewhere it wouldn't come out on VC because licensing costs would be too high. This was mentioned in relation to Goldeneye but they said it would be the case for any film-licensed game.

They could always make the price 12$ like Sin and Punishment.

Phillysoul11

AlanEdgeHead said:
beano said:

i really hope not, it should be worth the same amount as other n64 games because it was not only released in japan

AlanEdgeHead

lu1g1 said:
AlanEdgeHead said:
beano said:

i really hope not, it should be worth the same amount as other n64 games because it was not only released in japan

I'd happily use a whole Wii Point card just for Conker's Bad Fur Day.

Werbung:

Danny

AlanEdgeHead said:
Conker was my favorite N64 game. If they bring other Rare games to the VC, the better darn well bring Conker, too.

Conker prolly won't make it for being rated M :O