GP question

sctjkc01

I am currently wondering how GP earn is calculated after each round/battle. Seems to me the higher your KDR in the round, the more you earn, but there must be some formula.

Werbung:

DropCorn

wanna earn gp the easy and super fast way? haha

get two computers next to eachother make a game one man army with only two players. make a fake account then just shoot him 140 times. im ganna try this right now and ill let you guys know how well it works and how much gp i gain from it

Love

wanna earn gp the easy and super fast way? haha

get two computers next to eachother make a game one man army with only two players. make a fake account then just shoot him 140 times. im ganna try this right now and ill let you guys know how well it works and how much gp i gain from it

I suggest not doing the suggestion stated above, Nexon' cracking down on abnormal gameplay.
I say go and play OMA (One Man Army's)
Quick and easy GP as well as XP

DropCorn

yeah dont do it, it doesnt do anything. i gained nothing from it. and they are probably ganna ban my account now?? well probably not but still

Roger117

If you just started a game and it was lets say 1v5 Elimination and the one man team guy left, it should come up with the abnormal gameplay message, you should not worry about those, only when you actually try to gain GP and exp abnormally.

untuxable

well, i know there's a base amount of exp and GP you get just from playing in the game, and i know that Every time you die, it subtracts one from either GP or exp (i forgot which one), but i don't know how much a kill gives you.

chrisbrown

Ya. Nexon gettin smart if you do TOO good like 80/0 then there gonna detect adnormal game play and you get no money :p. So killing AFK people isn't going to do much now :p

SPARTANZ77

well i have noticed that CTF offers higher gp i dont know why but if you are in need of alot of gp play only CTF but you can notice in eliminiation if you have 9 kills and 7 deaths you will get less gp but if you have 33 kills and 20 deaths you will get more

kirbydasnype

Ctf

Capture the flag does give you more XP. However i find that the better your KDR (kill to Death Ratio) the more GP you will recieve. I think it also may depend on what rank you are. Because you start out with 9,000 Gp which is more than you need but it seems like no matter what it is always going down. Thats why you need to level up often so you can get the bonus. By the way has anyone here ever gotten one of the supply case things? if so is it worth 4,000 GP?

Werbung:

Roger117

Capture the flag does give you more XP. However i find that the better your KDR (kill to Death Ratio) the more GP you will recieve. I think it also may depend on what rank you are. Because you start out with 9,000 Gp which is more than you need but it seems like no matter what it is always going down. Thats why you need to level up often so you can get the bonus. By the way has anyone here ever gotten one of the supply case things? if so is it worth 4,000 GP?

I got the M590 CQB for 60 days, but I tried a lot to actually get anything good. So my advice is that if you have a lot of money just sitting there, spend up to 15,000. If you don't get anything good from it, don't bother till you have more money.