Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Online

Soldarius

For those of you who don't know and are interested. You can play the PC Version online like the rest of the GTA PC games. They have all types of game modes... Hell even an rpg mode where they role play (Yeah, I know).

It's fun to play if you get bored of other things. http://www.sa-mp.com/ is the url for the server but you need to either download the game or buy it for like 15 bucks or you can get the three pack for like 30.

Thousands of people play and there are plenty of servers to play on despite your playing style.

Just something that is different for those who enjoyed the game and looking for something different.

Werbung:

spuznick242

I was gona get GTA4 for PC when it first came out. But then I heard it was only 16 player when I thought it was gona be like BF2 and have anywhere from 64 player rooms to 16. But i just dont get intrested in just 16 players for this sort of game.

NoMercy

I was gona get GTA4 for PC when it first came out. But then I heard it was only 16 player when I thought it was gona be like BF2 and have anywhere from 64 player rooms to 16. But i just dont get intrested in just 16 players for this sort of game.

GTA4 for PC is pretty horrible, the patches still don't fix the constant game crashes and graphical errors.

spuznick242

GTA4 for PC is pretty horrible, the patches still don't fix the constant game crashes and graphical errors.

Yea, they dont make that much by selling the game for PC either. The ground breaking news is for the PS3, and The 360, which is where people are paying upwards of $80 for one game when they come out, when PC version was only $40.

Werbung: