Grand Theft Auto Series

mholic

I've been playing GTA since I was a kid and in my Playstation. I played most of the series like GTA to GTA IV (although I didn't completed all missions of each series). But I was a fan and avid gamer of this cool video game. I'm wondering what is the next release or is there a next release for this famous video game series?

Werbung:

radascars

I played this game before and it was quite entertaining to play this game, I played GTA Vice City. I never finished the game I just played it for fun and I also cheat this game. When I got no friends to play lan games, this game is my alternative to entertain my self. :)

rocktrns

Wikipedia said:
On 26 February 2011, five websites were discovered which seemed to indicate a new installment of the Grand Theft Auto franchise. There have been several minor leaks of supposed GTA production including websites, casting calls featuring GTA characters,[14] and an IGN editor who has said the next installment will be released in 2012, but so far Rockstar has not confirmed this.

GTA San Andreas never gets too old to play.

ToxicV3

I like gta4 and SA there my favorite gta games try gta SA for pc its fun and you can get multitheftauto its online for SA its fun and you can make your own servers to =D

fleexie

I like both GTA4 and GTA SA.
I think the next release will be in the next couple of years.
Remember if it take longer to make a game maybe it will be better then. :)

Graiden

I've loved San Andreas. Also played a lot of multiplayer on a national server...those times were amazing. There were some bugs that couldn't be solved..like those instant and unrealistic drive-by kills. However...it was awesome. But they ruined it...now the server is gone, another mod installed.

iebo00

I played GTA III and Vice City, but then I stopped. I was really disappointed with Vice City, mostly because it was almost exactly like GTA III except you could buy apartments and a strip club, and do some other things. I find there is almost no replay value for me. GTA IV looks pretty, but I never bought it because I felt it was just too similar gameplay-wise.

MonkeyButt

My favorite Grand Theft Auto game was San Andreas. It was so detailed and you can actually do anything you wanted. I haven't tried playing GTA on the Ps3 yet. From what I've seen I don't think I'll like it more than San Andreas. I didn't like the way it aimed and the running looked kind of weird how the body was tilted.

RPCOM

GTA series is really good, especially on the PC. All the GTA games are good on the PC except GTA IV. Rockstar made GTA IV too bad on the PC. Apart from that, my favorite GTA games are GTA IV and GTA: Vice City because I like their storyline and gameplay. I don't understand why people like San Andreas because I don't like its story, graphics, character and other elements. Maybe they like because of "gangsta style" elements. GTA: Vice City was the best in my opinion.

bertorelli

Yea, GTA Vice City IMO was the best part. It's based on Scarface and 80's. Really cool. However, the climate of GTA IV is hmm... grey, boring, I had no fun doing missions and driving around the city. Many of my friends also consider that previous GTAs were better than IV.

nick_ro

I played all GTA games, but the funniest and most addictive was GTA 2! It is so good to see from above, shooting at pedestrians with the tank or being chased by cops.

radascars

I am just playing GTA for fun! Not really interested finishing the game, I always applied cheats to eat to kill people :) The game is full of fun!

radascars

I played GTA III and Vice City, but then I stopped. I was really disappointed with Vice City, mostly because it was almost exactly like GTA III except you could buy apartments and a strip club, and do some other things. I find there is almost no replay value for me. GTA IV looks pretty, but I never bought it because I felt it was just too similar gameplay-wise.

The story of GTA seems to be alike and never really made some major modifications when it comes to the game it self. The same old gangster life and killing people, robbing a car and stuff like that. When you played it in a long time you may find it very boring. :( sad to say.

Werbung: