Greatest Sniper Montage Ever

Werbung:

Miran_Eitan

I...am impressed. Like normally I don't care for videos showing people shooting things. Most people are okay, but I can honestly say that guy is GOOD. I do hold it against him for using a one shot kill weapon and the noob tube, but I have a feeling no matter what he uses, he'd really give me a run for my money.

It's guys like that, that make my K/D drop two points after one match :p

MrPoog

Apparently their skill runs in the family. BBQsaucemix is getting pretty close to ownage at the magnitude of Emnesty's.

But, I'm getting pretty good at this whole quickscoping dealio too. I'd love to face them off sometime.

Coughjordyi'msortofsendingyouahiddenmessagetohookmeupwithemnestysoicanfighthimandhopefullyprovetomyselfthati'mactuallyprettyproatthiswholequickscopingthing.

I've been called a hacker a LOT, and, against some respectable people, I've been called "damn good with that sniper."

...I'm just scared that, although I may be good, I'm going to get my anus handed to me on a silver platter. D:

EDIT: That's his pwnageshot compilation. Even he considers those to be outliers on his skill level and rather damned lucky. His other montages are amazing though. The one you're using by which to judge his skill is almost unreal. :O

Lern2Snipe

He's downright fucking awesome. I'd die to have Emnesty's quick scope skill. Though if I died and was resurrected as Emnesty, I'd lose my secks skills.

Werbung:

Lern2Snipe

OMgard I kan d00 that. Apparently, you have to 'gift' Emnesty/Kellerman an NX item (Elite Mod/L96A1 Artic Wolf) in order to be in their 'Special Thanks' and in order to be there, they'd have to take an SS of you in a private game room. You know what you can request in that private game room? (Yes, sexy time) Ask them for a match, a 1o1 squabble.