Greetings Friends of Tomorrow!

Shepherd337

Lol Don't mind the topic title I was just being a little random.

Anyways hello everyone! My name is Shepherd, Jay, Jarrid, whichever you prefer to call me. I'm just your typical everyday definition of geek. :p I love gaming, card trading, sci fi, you name it. Before anyone asks yes I am a Trekkie and Star Wars fan as well :p I'm also extremely random and fun loving but love to discuss and debate things as well. I hope to enjoy my time here! :)

Werbung:

Cecil Estrera

Hi Sheperd! Welcome to Games Only forum! I am glad to meet you here.
I hope to learn from you since you said you are a techie person. Feel at home and see you around :)

radascars

Its nice to see you here Shepherd, I've known you for quite a while. Welcome to GamesOnly Forum and thank you for joining, looking forward to have a good discussion with you especially in Final Fantasy Series. Enjoy your stay here and have fun!

Graiden

Hey there Sheperd, welcome to the GamesOnly forums. I'm sure you will love the topics here if you are a gamer. Enjoy your time spent here !

Werbung:

Shepherd337

I will certainly enjoy my time here. Thank you for the kind welcomes. Lol Rad you and I have got to discuss our love for the Final Fantasy series. Like I've stated to you before you have got to try Legends, very fun game. :p