Grenade explosion time?

RussianSniper

I just though its not fair how sometimes a grenade from my enemy blows up instantly upon hitting the ground, while when i throw mine, it takes about 3 seconds. However, this doesn't happen all the time. I think about half the time it exploded immediately and the other half about 3 seconds after it hits the ground, like it normally shoud. What causes it to do this? And i know that there are 2 different types of frags in CA, but it doesn't make a difference in the time. So whats the cause of the immediate exploding grenade?

Werbung:

spuznick242

I think it might be a bit of a lag, because it should all be the same time. You cant cook grenades in CA, so it would have to be something with a lag, or something on nexons part. And all grenades go off at the same amount of time, well im pretty sure, or close enough to the same time. I wish you could cook grenades in CA, but it would make people who suicide all the time, easier to suicide. Like the would pull the pin, cook the grenade to where is like a second or less, then run into you and when you kill them (if you can kill them) and the nade goes off. People try to do it with grenades right now, but it doesn work out becaues of the 3 sec. between the drop and explosion.

Jordan B

If another explosion goes off near where your grenade has fallen, it blows up your grenade early. And if by a miracle a shot hits your nade, that ALSO blows it up .

Pretty much it .

Werbung:

garygofast

I get lag when there is a lot of nads and mines are going off.
The ones where everthing starts to shake like a Calif earth quack.